Note and Chapter 5: WHAT!!!

Holy WHAT?! 1.2k people have read my story and that is kinda AWESOME for me since this is my first 'story'. I know this isn't a lot considering other amazing stories like 'Ezra's other side' or 'Into the Unknown' but still thank you all for sticking around and we still have a long road ahead. Also I accidentally used some of this for my other story but I am going to change it up for that one. NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

  It has been a weeks since Ezra was taken and nothing was the same. Kanan had been non-stop working on a plan to get Ezra back. One day Hera called the crew into the cockpit. It was quiet on the ship. To quiet with Ezra not running around or chasing Chooper and Zeb. When they were all there seated quietly Hera put up a transmission she got from the Inquisitor. "Dear Rebels, I noticed you were missing a crew member. Well it just so happens that I have 'found' him and it also just so happens that we are executing his parents. What would happen if I make him watch them die? Well lets find out shall we?Oh it's such a shame he doesn't know about though. Yet." The transmission ended and the crew was shocked. Ezra was finally going to see his mom and dad only to have them killed in front of him. "We know they are going to be. We will go there and save Ezra and his parents if we aren't to late." "Wait. When were ya' gonna tell us about his parents bein' killed?" "I don't know. I didn't want to tell Ezra because it would be a terrible loss. For him not seeing his parents for most of his life and then watching them die in front of him would make him depressed." Well that was true. And they knew it was true but they didn't want to accept it "We have to make a plan. Wait. Hera did he ever tell what day the execution was?" "No he didn't say it but there was another transmission with the date on it. It's happening in 7 days." Everyone expression was somber and they started to come up with a plan to save Ezra and his parents. "Where coming Ezra." Kanan whispered while working on a datapad.

-NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA LINE BREAK! LINE BREAK![Also it has been 6 days]-

It was the day of the execution and Ezra has a sack over his head. From what he saw on the ship they were heading to Lothal. That was one of his many escape attempts. He had a lot of bruises and was pretty weak, not to mention his shoulder was hurt even more. Anyways all he heard was shouting and lots of the Lothalian citizens that were confused on what was happening. Never had this happened on Lothal because even though it was ruled by the Empire the people have been good, most of the time. But this was a first for Lothal, an execution was rare through-out the galaxy and the person must have done something very bad to be executed. He was pushed on his knees and handcuffed to a long pole. When Agent Kallus started making a speech about how treason will be responded to and how not one rebel will be safe when the Empire is still in power. "Not one rebel will be safe no matter the age or location of them. They will be found and caught just like how what the Empire did to the Jedi." The sack was pulled off of Ezra's head and the light blinded him. A gasp from the crowd was heard from everywhere and whispers were heard. "Is that little Ezra?" "Why do they want him?" "Poor kid." Were only some of the things that were heard. Ezra's face was bruised and some of his clothes were torn. "This is what the Empire does to rebels and Jedi alike. As for the execution, we have two of the most treason'd people on Lothal. Mira and Ephraim Bridger." Ezra's eyes went wide and he looked up. His mom and dad were being almost dragged to the hanging block. They looked up at their son and with sad eyes smiled, knowing that it would be the last time he saw them. Time seemed to slow when they were taken to the front of the stage. The stormtroopers pushed them to kneel and Mira put her head into the nook of Ephraim's neck as a last sign of affection. That's when a ship was heard in the distance. The stormtroopers ignored it and proceeded with the execution. They readied their guns and aimed at the back of their head. The sound of the ship got closer and closer when finally it got there and shot at the stage. There were screams of the citizens and fire, thats all Ezra could see. The stormtroopers that were behind his mom and dad were knocked out from the blast and from what he could see was his parents trying to get out of the binds and rush over to him. The stormtrooper that was on him wasn't knocked out though so he was trying to drag Ezra away. They ship landed, Ezra knew the ship though. It was the crew they had come to rescue them! "EZRA!" Kanan shouted and then everything went black.