Chapter 6: Darkness Surrounding

Darkness. That was all I saw. The last hing I heard was Kanan calling my name. The last thing I saw was my parents getting helped onto the ship and then darkness. We were moving. It was kind of obvious to me because of the rocking and the smooth hum of this ship. I don't know where I am but I know I'm and going to be in trouble if I don't escape soon.

-LINE BREAK! LINE BREAK! I want to read my line break, I want to read my line!- [On the Ghost]

"Thank you for rescuing us from the execution but we need to help my baby boy." Mira's speech had a tone of a mother who's child had died in her arms[NOT FOR-SHADOW]. "We will, I promise that to you Mrs. Bridger. He's part of the crew and we would do anything for him." Hera was calm, but on the inside she was about as worried as Mira. Sabine and Zeb stayed quiet and Kanan was in his room trying to contact and find out where Ezra was through the force. Come on. Come on! Where are you Ezra? He opened his eyes and sighed. He got up from the floor and went out into the main "family" room where unsurprisingly everyone was. "Did you find him?" Hera asked gently. Everyone was staring at him and he looked down, signed and said, "No. But I got a small trace that I could feel though I couldn't reach it. It was Ezra though." "Did you find him? Do you know where he is!?" "I'm sorry Mrs. Bridger, I couldn't follow it fully to where he was. All I know is that he is alive." Mira sighed in relief and worry. Relief because her baby was alive. Worry because they still didn't know where he was. It was silent when there was a beep coming from the cockpit. "That's coming from the transmission data-pad." They the crew all had a look of dread from the last transmission they received which told them what was going to happen to Ezra and his parents. They all made their way to the cockpit and every other second a beep was heard. The hallway seemed longer and empty without Ezra running around. There was so much suspense that the air seemed to be suffocating them. They finally got to the transmission data-pad and Hera played it. It was Fulcrum with, well lets find out? "Rebels. I bring you some news on the where about of Ezra. He is currently on a transport ship but, I don't know which one. But, The ship he is being transported to is Imperial Ship Sovereign. The one Kanan was on when you fought the Inquisitor for the last time. This is all the information I have for you. May the force be with you." The crew was quiet because they don't know what they will do to Ezra. Finally, Kanan spoke up. "Let's go get Ezra back."

DONE! NEW UPDATE!! Also if you play g-mod there is this really cool deathrun server called Repulse and I play on it EVERYDAY .-. My Player name is Ghost Mocha and I would love to meet and play with anyone. Just msg me and tell me and I'll friend you :D. Also! I did do my research on this so ha! ^-^ see ya next time my lovely readers :D <3