Chapter 8: He's Back. But someone's gone.

I WANT TO APOLOGIES BEFORE HAND BECAUSE I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH MEDICAL  STUFF. IF I GET SOMETHING WRONG I'M REALLY SORRY BUT I AM RESEARCHING ALL THATT I CAN. THANK YOU AND HERES THE NEW UPDATE, along with cookies because you waited so long ^-^; (::) (::) (::)

                      Kanan quickly grabbed him and handed him to his father. Ephraim handled Ezra just like he had done when he was a baby. They ran with Kanan in front and Zeb in back. "We can't get out of here without a distraction! But that would be a suicide plan and I can't lose anyone here." Kanan yelled backwards as they were running. Ephraim stopped and Mira looked back at him and also stopped. "You don't need us. Your Ezra's new family and I don't think I could forgive myself for leaving him without a family for 8 years." Mira looked sadly at them and nodded. Kanan and Zeb looked shocked. "But your' the kids mum an' dad! 'E needs ya'." Zeb couldn't believe they would leave him like that. He felt they were selfish and that they couldn't leave Ezra alone again. But when Ephraim handed Ezra to Kanan he realized that they would do anything for their son. Even die for him. Ephraim kissed his son on the head and so did Mira. Then Mira realized something and grabbed what looked to be a data-pad from her prisoners outfit. "So he can hear us one last time." Then they were off hand-in-hand on their last mission. Together Forever, even in death. When Kanan saw them round the corner they ran to the Ghost. When they got to the docking platform blaster shots were whizzing past them. Hera raised the platform and took off faster than you could say lightsaber. "'Ey Kanan, whe' was baldy durin' tha'?" "I don't know, but I'm glad we didn't have a run-in with him during that." Kanan rushed Ezra into the med-bay and Sabine entered. "O-Oh my god. What did they do to him." She was near tears but blinked them away when she realized she needed to help some how. "How can I help?" "Get all this hooked up while I get pain relievers. Then when your done get Hera in here. She can help better than anyone here." So while Kanan found and gave Ezra the pain relievers, Sabine was wrapping the wounds that needed wrapping. Ezra still hadn't woken up and when Kanan was finally done and Hera came rushing in he had stopped bleeding. "Oh my force." She, like Sabine had snapped out immediately and went into Mamma-Hera mode. She started hooking Ezra up and fixing some of the wrappings Sabine had done. "Hera. What are we gonna do about his leg? I mean, even if it heals he wont be able to use it at all. I thought we would amputate it." "Yea, that seems to be the only way." "I could see if I could make him something that connected to his nerves that would make it move[got that from fullmetal alchemist XD automail for the win]." "Yea. Get to work on that right away. Please. And Kanan, your going to have to be the one to amputate him." "WHAT!? Why?" "Because your his master and can keep him calm. Also you have a lightsaber which will most likely catalyze the wound." "But we don't want it to catalyze. We want it to grow into a small stub?" "We still need you to do it. Now before he loses to much blood!" "F-Fine Hera." "I just hope he doesn't feel anything."  Kanan took out his lightsaber, and started the operation. 

Darkness. Thats all I could see, thats all I could feel. Is that even a feeling? I just feel blank, like theres nothing there and there's no sound of laughter or crying. I want to hear something, to see something, to FEEL something. I just want to get out of this limbo. I want to see the crew, Sabine, even Kanan. But I am just floating around this blank area. Sometimes I hear voices and think "This is it! I'll be free!" But it never happens. I don't want to be stuck here forever. I want to go out again. I want to see my family. My parents. Wait, are they alright?! How can I know, I've been stuck here. I want to see them again, to hear their voices and see them smile. A quick flash of light and suddenly two figures, his mom and dad were standing in front of him. "Mom?" It echoed. Anything he said seemed to echo. "Dad?" "Yes son?" "Where am I?" "It's where people go when they... they get lost in their own mind." "How do I leave?" "When the time is right you will wake up." Ezra thought more and more about how he was seeing his parents in his own mind. Oblivious to the chaos in the world around him. "Mom, Dad. How can I see you if I'm in my mind?" Silence. Ezra felt as if it would kill him. The silence was crushing him. He felt like he would go mad from it being quiet all the time with nothing but him and his thoughts. "Mom and Dad, will I go mad in here?" "No sweetie. Your father and I have complete faith in you and that you will wake up and everything will be as it was." "You'll join the crew?" Ezra said with the most innocence in his voice. Mira and Ephraim looked at each other. They didn't know wether to lie to their son to make sure he wont go mad in his own mind or to tell him the truth and watch him go mad in front of them. "Of course sweetie. We will always be with you and the crew." "Mom. What can I do in here?" "Think of a game. A holographic board game, like the ones we used to play." "Why?" "Just think of it." Ezra though of his favorite game, Spacecrafts and Aliens [Dungeons and Dragons spinoff] appeared in front of him. "Will you play with me?" "No sweetie, I am afraid our time grows short. Please, don't forget us and always love your new family." And just like that they were gone with Ezra alone again. He tried to focus on someone he knew and make them appear but it would never work. He curled up into a small ball and cried. The feeling of being alone again drowning him. He was alone and there was nothing he could do but wait. Just like he did when his mom and dad were taken. He only waited.

OMG. Why do I feel like that paragraph was just beautiful? Am I weird like that? Yea... anyways NEW UPDATE! I am SO SORRY this took so long. But right now It is 2:10 in the morning and I am very proud of this. Also please tell me what I should do!!! I LOVE suggestions that you guys leave. And also, IM SORRY FOR CUTTING OFF YOUR LEG EZRA ;-;. Bye guys I wub you! Have some cookies :D (::) (::) (::) (::)