Chapter 10

Sorry I was gone for so long!!! I got back from Hawaii and then had to go to school ;-;.  I really am sorry for the delay of the long awaited chapter 10 XD. Also I have done a lot of research on comas sooo yea... Anyways here it is!!! Also I have 2 Jack Frost Books on the way and a new chapter of Ezra Bridger's Death on the way XD!! HERE IS CHAPTER 10!!!!!!!!!

[Crew's P.O.V]

            Kanan sat next to Ezra like he had been doing for the last 4 weeks. It was 4 weeks of silence and sorrow. The crew rarely smiled or laughed. Kanan just wasn't Kanan anymore and never left his padawan. Kanan was giving up on seeing Ezra's bright eyes and hearing his sweet laugh forever when something happened. Kanan felt Ezra's fingers start to move. "Guys get in here!" Kanan called on his com. The crew came rushing in at a moments notice, just in time to see Ezra's arms move a bit. No one spoke and no one breathed. Ever so slowly, a little to slowly for Kanan's comfort Ezra's eyes opened. For the first time in 4 weeks the crew smiled! Ezra's eyes blinked at being practically blinded by the med-bay light. He looked at the crew, eyes wide with confusion and tried to move but found he didn't know how to even speak. "Kanan, I think Ezra forgot how to speak and move. It is a common thing for coma induced people to forget things they learned before they got the coma." Kanan looked at Hera in confusion. "When did you become an expert come doctor?" "When Ezra was in his coma I researched all I could about comas. I want to say he either had a coma due to brain trauma or an Anoxic brain injury due to the lack of oxygen in his brain caused by drug-overdose or poisoning." The crew stared at her with the look of utter shock and confusion on their faces. Ezra tried to push himself into a more comfortable position but was stopped by Kanan. "Oh no Mister. You still need to show or tell us what you remember." Ezra looked down and tried to think of something. 

REMEMBER ME FOR LINE BREAAAKKKKKKS! Also Ezra's P.O.V! [Yes the line break is Fallout boy]

            Where am I? I don't want to go into that place of darkness again. Wait... the man is telling me something. "Oh no Mister. You still need to show or tell us what you remember." What I remember? Darkness.No! Don't think of that place. I look down at the sheets and try to remember before the darkness and I can't. I try and move my hand and find that I can. I look at it for a bit and then put it to my chin. The others stare at me in anticipation but I don't know what I would do. "Ok... so ya' can move ya' 'and. Is tha' 'it?" The big... thing said. Think me think! Wait... my name... Ezra.... parents... street...street rat? Yes... the... who are they? CRAP! Where are my parents? And where am I? I try and clear my throat which I do but it sounds strained. The people gather in closer which I gave a look to so they backed up a bit. I try and talk but again it sounds strained so the man hands me a clear round thing... glass..? Thats a glass of what? W-Water? Yea thats water! I take it and sip at it before dropping it. It actually slipped out of my hand because I still am learning I guess. The man catches it before I can. "Whoa Ezra. I guess your still not used to things." I clear my throat again and talk. "W--Wa-" They lean closer. "W--wh----who a--at--ar---are y---yo---you?"