I'm sorry guys, its an Author's Note..

I'M NOT DEAD!! WELL MAYBE A LITTLE BUT THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM! I'm super sorry that I haven't updated in a while but, I got super SUPER sick. I even had to go to the hospital for a few days..... But also I kinda am more focused on my own book for school... I don't know If I will publish it here because it's just a school thing so I don't know if you would like it but anyways, I'M BACK FOR NOW. Also!! I am collaborating with a good friend of mine and she is super awesome and makes awesome books and I love her and she is just such amazing drawer, writer, singer and person. It's mostly based off of a minecraft role-play  me and her do with a few friends soooooo XD this is her: Moons_Shadow and if you want to check her out! AGain I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while but I also want to know something, DO you guys like reading this? Also, I have another book that hasn't really gotten the "Fame it deserves" as my friend says (Not Shadow) so i wanted you guys to check it out? If you don't mind me asking.... >X< It's Called "Jack Frost's Protection." It's about Jack Frost and the crew GOING TO HOGWARTS!!! LOTS OF MISCHIEF WILL ENSUE AND MAYBE EVEN SOME (a lot) OF HARM TO OUR FAVORITE GUARDIAN .O.