Chapter 19

Mae's POV:
I was laying beside Eli and we were watching tv. Swinging my legs off the side of the bed, I stood up and stretched. "I'm going to get a shower." "Okay." I walked over to the bathroom, closed the door, undressed and stepped in the shower. The frosted glass of the shower started to fog when I turned on the hot water. I quickly shaved and washed then stood in the shower, letting the water run down my body.

Eli's POV:
Shit, I have to take a piss. I stood up and slowly shuffled to the bathroom door. Lightly knocking on the door, I asked if I could come in. "Yeah." She said from the other side of the door. I was hit with a blast of hot, steamy air when I opened the door. I saw Mae's perfect outline through the foggy glass. Oh god was she beautiful! I walked over to the toilet and did my business, not really taking my eyes off of Mae. The water in the shower shut off and Mae asked for a towel. I handed her one from the rack on the wall and she wrapped it around her tiny figure. She slid open the glass door and looked at me, standing there staring awkwardly at her. I watched her wring out her hair into the shower. She brushed her hair over her shoulder and walked over to me. Mae wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I rested my hands on her bum and she squeaked, clearly surprised at the gesture. She pulled away and said, "I have to get dressed now." And she started pushing me out the door. "Don't keep me waiting, my queen." I said with a smirk and she shut the door. I walked back to the bed and laid down. Putting my hands over my face and pulling at my hair, I was slowly becoming more aware of my splitting headache. Mae came out in a shirt that slightly showed her stomach and short shorts that showed her multitude of scars. Mae crawled over to me on the bed and straddled my waist. "You okay?" Mae asked, running her hand through my hair. "Just a headache, I'm fine." She kissed my forehead,"Is that better?" She asked, smiling seductively. "Yeah."