Chapter 6:

Mae's POV:
I broke the kiss for a second as I straddled him and leaned back in. Eli's hands were on my waist, under my shirt. I ran my hands through his dark hair and I couldn't believe I was doing this, but damn was I in love. His touch gave me chills but I felt so warm and fuzzy inside. I could get used to this. We pulled away, smiled and looked at each other then Eli slowly trailed kisses down to my neck and he pulled me close to him. I could feel it, he is my one and only, my true love. All I can do is pray to God he feels the same way. Eli's hands slowly went farther up my shirt and I knew he could feel the scares and scabs on my side. His touch got gentler and he whispered in my ear,"lay down." Eli kept his hand on the back of my head as if he were laying down a baby, never breaking the kiss. He pulled off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and my skin tightened, what was he doing? He pulled away and looked into my eyes. " You're so beautiful Mae." Eli brushed the hair from my face and kissed my forehead. I felt him run his hand down my arm, he kissed my wrist, my scabby scared wrist. I closed my eyes and he kissed my side. I could feel myself starting to cry again. Eli met my eyes and said," Don't cry, Mae. You're so beautiful. I love you so much. I'm never gonna leave you." He pulled me close to him and kissed me. "I love you, Eli. Thank you."