Chapter 11:

Mae's POV:
Eli parked near the entrance of the hospital and we ran inside,"I need to see my mom!" Eli screamed at the lady at front desk. I could hear the worry and fear in his voice. My eyes filled with tears, this was fucking bad. "Calm down, now tell my her name." "Karen Redding." "Room 304." We ran to the elevator and went to the third floor. The doors opened on the third floor and the room was right around the corner. Eli stepped in the room and saw his mom heavily bandaged with tubes and wires coming out of unknown places, laying on the hospital bed. A nurse walked in the room with a depressed expression on her face, "You must be Karen's son." "Yea...Eli." "Well Eli," she said, looking at her chart,"Your mother has been unconscious since we got her to the ambulance. We'll be lucky if she makes it through the night. I'm so sorry." The nurse walked back out of the room. Eli staggered back, almost stiff for shock. He was choking back tears, but I could tell it was getting harder for him to do so. Eli inched his way to his mother's side and pulled up a chair. He lightly held her hand in his, "M-mom, I I'm here. It's me. P-please don't leave." Eli brought his mom's hand to his mouth and kissed it, tears streamed down his pale cheeks.

A/N
So that was kinda short, sorry.
I'm trying my best to update even if it is with just short chapters. Thanks for reading you guys. Thank you Perphect_Enough  for making my new cover, also go check out her story, Unexpected Outcome, it's on my reading list, thank you all.