Laurent was now a father of one, a son he could never stop bragging about. He always had to go on business trips with his mate and son traveling with him. So we really didn't see much of him. Even when he's in the kingdom. His excuse was that he had really busy schedule, but I know he has been trying to avoid us. He sort of blames himself for Amrita's predicament which he's been told is far fetched.  Obviously Laurent thinks otherwise since he got to know if he hadn't rejected Amrita on the day of Josh's sixteenth birthday, they would have been together now.

As for my relationship with my mate, well let's just say it couldn't be better. Our love has blossomed everyday even now we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. I wake up to George and Marcus telling and showing me just how much they love me every morning. I wasn't complaining since I loved every minute of it. I couldn't get enough of my gorgeous mate and his wolf. We respected each other as equals and that has been the major recipe to our successful relationship.

George has never forced or try to instil in me his beliefs, he knew from the start that I was a woman with a mind of her own. If he had forceful approached me, with every step he takes, I would have taken ten backwards. Hence he would have lost me. Because being awkward was my style. Come to think of it, heaven knows how many times I had threatened to leave him and very nearly going through with it. I wonder where I'd be right now if it weren't for his commendable sufferance.

I haven't forgotten who I was, where I came from and what made me the Mira of today, George has kept me grounded whist the children are a constant reminder that my demons were not gone, they still lurk around the corner. Just because they are swept underneath a carpet until the next time they make an appearance. Knowing we have to make sure they are eradicated and they stay gone.

I enjoy my charity work immensely. Meeting new people as I travel the world. It's the working with the vulnerable and children around the supernatural world not just the wolf kingdom. Working with children gave me joy and helping the elderly, always gave me a sense of purpose. I was finally living up to my name 'Mira' while it meant abundance in Greek, it means mythical princess in Sanskrit and also means worthy of admiration in Latin. At the end of the day I was just MIRA.

George's P.o.v

"Mira, you know if you don't stop sighing I might put you over my knees and spank you." I said to my lovely mate who seem deep in thoughts to not have noticed me walk into our bed chamber. She giggled and rolled her eyes, something she does a lot when her mood was positive.

"I'd like to see you try Georgie." She smirked watching me stalk towards where she laid on our bed with both her hands underneath her head. I smiled feeling the happiness radiating off her in waves.

I could never get use to how quiet things have been around here in the last couple of years since Nolan's death. "Don't tease me babes. You wouldn't like the end result." I took her face in my hands capturing her lips in a breath-taking kiss that had me groaning and her moaning out loudly.

"I am not complaining lover boy, perhaps that's just what I crave." She was asking for it and I sure as hell wasn't one to let go of a make out session and a midday quickie. I stared in her eyes as lust and love shone through. I was sure mine wasn't any different.