Questionable Judgement

"SANS YOU FUCKING IDIOT! LET ME DOWN SO I CAN KILL THE BASTARD!" Undyne screamed.

She was absolutely burning with anger as always, but this time she was furious. Even if she knew that nothing could be done. At first she was fine with answering a few questions, but not while levitating with a human despicable as Robert.

Robert who seemed to be enjoying himself, studied Sans. Searching for weak points, besides the obvious one. The skeleton would get tired eventually of levitating. It's what happens when you use to much magic. Robert remembered this clearly from their last fight.

"Alright then, let's get started with Crazy over here." Sans said. Acting like a game show host but far more menacing.

Robert groaned. Sure he knew he was crazy. But he preferred if everyone knew that indirectly.

"That's not my fucking name. It's Robert."

Sans ignored everything he just said and moved on with his deadly interrogation.

"Let's start with why your down here."

Robert paused only to think about what he was going to say next to him.
He could just lie, but no one here believed or liked him. So he just told his partial truth.

"I came down here to get my exper- I mean daughter. She was just a baby that my wife and I accidentally had. At first I wanted to just get rid of her, since she was whiny and cried too much. But then one night while going through some data, I found her quite useful."

Sans started to shake at the story. His own daughter? Just an accident? He wanted to end Robert so badly, but he figured he should find out the rest of the story.

"However, my nitwit of a wife found my plans and tried to take her from me. In the end her attempt was somewhat not in vain." he said. 

The sound of three bullets echoed in his head. He was an unstoppable freak of nature. The voices in head judging him, for his actions. Mocking him for even getting this far ahead. Calling him a failure.

"Who would to want to have a child with you? Much less, marry you?" Undyne snorted and laughed, but stopped when she saw the look on everyone's face.

"What did I say?"

Sans shifted his attention to Undyne, thinking of a question for her. Ones like: Why are you doing this? Are you comfortable with murdering children? Why can't you leave us alone?

But he asked what was on his mind for the longest.

"Do you really think, I'm going to let you take or even "scan" my daughter's soul?" he asked her, with a serious tone. 

Undyne looked at him for awhile, she then looked down at the ground. It's not like she wanted to hurt anybody. Especially her best friend's niece, that's what was the hardest. Every time she escorted one of those kids, she always had to tell herself, "I'm just doing my job." Afterwards she stood and stared into the blank eyed looks of dead children. 

However, when looking into the eyes of Frisk. She couldn't possibly take anymore lives not even the one of a child who barely lived more than a year on earth. Besides her life had been hell enough, it was not like she wasn't sharing the pain with them too. She was trapped underground with the monsters as well.

"Sans, I would never do that and I mean it. Papyrus would never talk to me, and you would probably turn me into a fish dinner." She said to him, still looking down at the carpet.

"But most of all I'm tired of the death and destruction this has all caused. I'm tired of seeing dead kids never grow up or return to the surface with their families. Some of those kids I actually liked. They all modeled after such honorable traits. PATIENCE, KINDNESS, PERSEVERANCE, BRAVERY, JUSTICE, and INTEGRITY."

Analyzing the guilt on Undyne's face, Sans set her down back on the couch. 

Undyne sat quietly for awhile and started to pull on a coat. She slowly rose from the seat and turned to the door.

"I need to go do something, I'll be back for him later."

She opened and slammed the door. Leaving a little pile of snow on the ground.

Papyrus rushed back into the living room with his little apron on, looking around for the sound. He watch Sans levitate Robert in the air.

"SANS? WHY IS HE FLOATING IN THE AIR? AND WHERE IS UNDYNE?" he questioned.

"She said she needed to go do something. And this guy?" He said pointing to Robert.

"He's about to have a really bad time. So you might want to go back in the kitchen. And take Frisk." He grinned.

It was not the grin of happiness or friendliness, it was the grin of knowing he was going to possibly hurt someone. Sorry Asgore, but it looks like Sans has first dibs on the pain train ticket for Robert.

Papyrus took Frisk, and scurried back into the kitchen fast, making sure Frisk wouldn't witness or feel his brother's own personal wrath.

"So, Robert is it? I got another question for ya." he said, taking a step forward.

"Do you really think the worst person can change?"

Robert laughed, was this guy serious? People like Robert, could never go back. He couldn't change who he was, cause he already fully embraced all of it. There was no saving him.

"You are such an idiot. If you seen and did what I've done, you would realize... I could never change myself for the better good of anyone. All the monsters and humans that I killed. It can never be erased. My actions will always be imprinted on this world. The further down I dive, the deeper my consequences are getting." he finished, with a small sigh.

He had always thought of being a good person at first. But what good would it do? People will always see him as a cold heartless man. The only person who believed he was a little good, was Maria. She followed him like a cult. But at the end everyone who believed or loved him, got hurt or ended up dead.

Soon, just like Undyne, Sans set him down on the couch. He remembered that Robert didn't deserve that luxury so he picked him up again and threw him in the corner of the house.

"You are more complex than I thought. But your right, after what you done, there is no going back from it. So I think for now you need a quick time-out."

Instead of saying something or fighting back, Robert just sat in the corner. Not thinking about his actions just plain old thinking.

Sans walked into the kitchen and started to smell Toriel's freshly baked goods.

"Oh! Sans your back! I have been showing Papyrus the way to not burn or freeze food! We have been making great process!" she gleamed.

"THIS IS TRUE! I ONLY BURNT THE WATER ONCE!" He said with pride.

Sans smiled and picked up Frisk. Besides the killer in his home, things felt nice.

Toriel went and set up the table for dinner, while Papyrus started to put the food out in a straight row. Sans set up Frisk's high chair at the end, getting out strawberries and such for her to eat.

Once dinner and everything else was done, Toriel looked at the dining table and chairs. There was room enough for all of them, including an extra person.

She looked over at Sans, giving him a look of concern. She knew that Robert wasn't exactly the best person. She also knew he was evil and such. However her very kind heart wanted to show generosity to him. Especially since this was going to be one of his last meals ever.

"Heh, look Tori, I'm fine with it. But if he tries anything, he'll be   D E A D   W H E R E   H E   S T A N D S."

Understanding his good friend's warning, she walked over to the corner where Robert still sat.

She tapped his shoulder, only gently and soft, like she was poking a grizzly bear.

"Would you like to have some dinner? I made pie." she said sweetly.

Robert looked up, with tired regretful eyes.

"Is it butterscotch?"