The Second Coming

"SANS!" yelled the very concerned great Papyrus.

The older brother looked up with tired eyes filled with dread. Tonight was taking a toll on him. Finding the lunatic father of his daughter wasn't exactly great. Especially with his fallout in a former friend.

Instead of answering his brother, he went upstairs to check on Frisk.  

The door for some reason, was wide opened. Sans walked in, only to find a calm quiet sleeping child. Which was music to Sans's nonexistent ears, the night was just too crazy. He needed sleep badly, and a plan for when things finally hit the fan. Of course when he woke up tomorrow, he would call Toriel and apologize. 

He didn't really mean what he said. He only was super pissed off, because he was dealing with a psychopath. He was also very angry that he called his own daughter an experiment. The question was, for what? and why?

Sans began to think about sparing Robert. Was it worth the cause?

He then remembered his LV and stats, and all the monsters he killed. Which means.....

"Oh shit!" he whispered, making sure Frisk didn't hear him.

He left a sadistic psychopath with Toriel. 

Sans knew Toriel could take care of herself, like she has been doing for the past years. But he also knew that she wouldn't have the heart or willpower to do it.

He tried to open a shortcut to the ruins, but after all the excessive fighting, it drained him out completely. Not even opening a makeshift one would work this time.

Deciding that he needed to get there right away, he dashed out the room, down the stairs, and pushed through the front door.

On his way out many monsters looked at him with smiles or disgust as usual. Dogaressa would wave sometimes, while Dogamy would just sneer. Jade would offer to watch Frisk and Grillby would give some valuable tips on parenting.

However, now, none of that mattered. He had to save Toriel from either getting hurt or worse.

He ran past all the buildings as fast as he could, leaving some monsters to scurry out of his way. He made it into the woods and started to look around. 

SNAP!

As soon as he heard the noise he went behind a tree making sure no one knew where he was. He stood and waited for an approach and saw a tall figure shuffling through the pathway. Like predator on prey, Sans was ready to pounce the second something went wrong. He wasn't prepared to take chances.

The tall figure stood still for awhile and scanned the area. He started to whistle, as if he was calling for a dog or something.

"I know your here. I can sense your movements in the trees. No need to be shy now, Sans."

Robert turned to Sans's direction, smiling and motioning him to come here.

Sans started to come from out the trees, slowly inspecting the man to check if the human had any weapons on him. He wanted to check his stats, but he was too weak. But he would never let his opponent see that he was.

"See was that hard? Don't worry about lil' old me here. Cause I'd worry about yourself right now." He smirked, he knew that he had the upper advantage. But for some reason he needed the skeleton alive.

"What do you fucking want? Cause if it's Frisk. You can keep heading further down the hole to hell." said Sans, there was no fucking way he was going to even reason with this guy.

If he had the strength right now he would have a really bad time.

"Listen, friend. I can feel your magical energy is drained. So be a good little bag of bones, and tell me where my project is? If you tell me, I promise I'll make this execution real swift and real easy." said Robert as he pulled out his toy knife and started to play with it's sharp tip.