Made with 100% Fluff

Something big was approaching. Sans could tell. As he slept he felt another presence in the air. Before he could do anything. His door flew right open and colorful paper was flying everywhere.

"SURPRISE! IT'S MY NIECE'S SEVENTH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!" a shouted an overly dramatic skeleton.

"Oh it's just you..." mumbled Sans.

He was very happy that it was his daughter's seventh month, he really was. He just hates surprises. He also hates it when his brother startled him in the middle of the night.

"WAKE UP LAZYBONES! IT'S TIME FOR A FEAST OF CELEBRATIONS AND COOLNESS!"

"But Papyrus, she's not supposed to eat solid food yet." said a tired skeleton.

"I KNOW I KNOW, I STILL MADE A GREAT FEAST! CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS?"

Before the older brother could speak,

"SPAGHETTI AND BREADSTICKS!"

"Isn't that what we eat every night?" said Sans.

This was very true, even if it was slowly getting better. Sans hated eating pasta, and he knew once Frisk got older she would hate eating it too.

He giggled at the thought of sneaking off to go to Grillby's with his daughter through one of his shortcuts when Papyrus wasn't looking.

"I KNOW BUT THIS TIME IT'S EXTRA SPECIAL! I ADDED KETCHUP!" Papyrus beamed.

He knew about his brother's EXTREMELY unhealthy affection for ketchup. It was about as unhealthy as his sleeping habits, laziness, and horrible puns.

"Go on without me Paps. I got to go wake up Frisk. So I guess that means...." said Sans with a shit-eating grin.

"SANS NO."

"I'll ketchup with you later." he snorted.

"NOOOOO!" Papyrus shouted and immediately fled the room.

Sans got up from his bed and started to walk towards Frisk. He always loves waking up to see her smile and laughing. Her laughter was like sweet little bells. There was nothing else like it.

Right now she was sleeping inside of her skeleton pajamas. Which earned an added portion of cuteness. Since Alphys had added an extra feature to his phone. He took it out and brought up the camera app.

10 ADORABLE PHOTOS AND FILTERS LATER.

Frisk woke up, first revealing her big blue eyes to look up at her Dad. Knowing everything was okay and no need for alert. She closed them again, only to fall asleep. She truly was Sans's daughter.

Despite being the ball of energy she was, she grew rather tired easily and took hourly naps next to her number one.

Secretly envying the girl's sleep, he picked her up in his arms. He started to open a shortcut to the kitchen.

He could just walk down there, but Sans knew Frisk liked it more when he used them. Since they both had an effective link between souls, Sans could feel or sense whatever Frisk could.

Walking right through to the kitchen, he found Papyrus happily setting the table for everyone to eat. There's was something for everyone here, a bottle and a little hot dog blanket for Frisk. Bottles of ketchup and a ketchup covered spaghetti plate for Sans. A HUGE unnecessary pile of spaghetti for Papyrus.