Little Steps Further

"Pa! Py!" yelled Frisk.

The skeleton looked down at her with a smile. He then looked over at his brother who was late. Angry and confused, he started ranting about curfews and running off in the middle of lectures.

"Geez, bro I got it okay. What did you guys want to talk about anyway?" Said Sans trying to change the subject. 

"I'M JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND FRISK. ALPHYS TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T WANT TO DO THE PROCEDURE. YOU ALSO KEEP RUNNING OFF SOMEWHERE IN THE WOODS."said Papyrus.

For someone who worries about training and cooking, Papyrus definitely stays on top of his brother as well. Sans didn't like his brother being on him like that though. With all the craziness that seemed to follow him, nobody could blame him.

Sans sighed, he figured that eventually he was going to have to tell his brother something. If he did other wise he would just be delaying the inevitable.

"Frisk's father fell down in the underground today." He whispered, trying to make sure Papyrus didn't hear him.

Papyrus stepped forward a little, he started to wrap his bony arms around his family. He knew now was not the time for endless questions. After a couple minutes. He released the two, he started to sigh.

Sans told him the rest of what happened. It was an emotional mix for papyrus. He said all except the part about SAVE and LOAD. He wasn't sure his brother would think of him greatly if he mentioned what he saw. To Papyrus it would sound like he was going insane.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY! MESSING WITH MY NIECE LIKE THAT!" he started to shout. "I'M GLAD THAT GOAT LADY WAS THERE TO STOP YOU. SHE SOUNDS NICE."

Sans blushed a little when thinking about Toriel. She's more than nice. She was generous, courageous, and beautiful. Sometimes, blue started to flush his face whenever he thought about her. While Frisk just giggles cause she knew exactly what and who he thinks about.

"Well since we are taking him to Undyne. You get to meet her so you know...." he trailed off.

Papyrus paused and took a little time to think about it. He saw the color on Sans's face and immediately acknowledged what he was trying to say. He gave his brother a pat on the back. The last time he saw Sans so embarrassed was when Alphys made him look up hentai.

{IT'S NOT GOING TO BE MY FAULT IF YOU LOOK IT UP TOO. (:}

"FEAR NOT BROTHER, I WOULD NEVER EMBARRASS YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR CRUSH!" He said.

"Papyrus... It's umm... not like that at all. She's just a really good...... friend.... Of mine..... who just...." he slurred.

He would of finished, but Papyrus was already taking Frisk up to his room to play.

Sans walked over and plopped in the couch, exhausted and tired.

It was time for him to start seeing the pros and cons of his plan. Taking Robert to get his soul removed was not going to be easy at all. Toriel really loves the kid, and even would use her magic against other humans and monsters for her. It's just that she doesn't really the heart to kill someone. Papyrus would always feel bad for watching the death of his niece's former father. Frisk would have to know someday that her original father tried very hard to kill her. Even worse that her new and better dad dragged him to Asgore and took his soul. 

Everyone in the end will lose something but gain something, he figured.

Sans fell asleep, feeling everything being safe and quiet for now. He shut his eye sockets and welcomed the darkness in his mind back.