Cold Shoulders

"Geez. Paps are you sure I can't just do my thing, pop in pop out." said Sans.

He was really anxious about people seeing his daughter Frisk out and about in Snowdin.

Monsters would silently judge her and ask questions. Which Sans hated most, questions. Why should we ask about this or need to know about that? It made no sense why people couldn't just accept it is what it is. Just like his daughter is who she is.

Sans is beyond happy with it, and so is Papyrus. Other people weren't too accepting.

"SANS YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP DODGING THIS ISSUE! SHE NEEDS THE FORMULA AND WE NEED THE MONEY. I THINK EVERYTHING WILL GO JUST FINE." said the very reassuring Papyrus.

"I know your right. Plus I haven't been to Grillby's in awhile. I think it would be good for him to see her since she's going to live here." said a less worried skeleton.

Grillby has his own daughter and son. Her name was Fuku Fire. She mostly spent her time at home taking care of her little brother while her father was at work. Since his wife had fallen down he had to work overtime to pay and support his little family.

Sans had always admired his dedication and perseverance. He hope that he could be just like Grillby and continue to love and support Frisk in every way.

The small skeleton got up and started to bundle up Frisk with sweaters over shirts and jackets over sweaters.

Frisk still really hated being bundled up like that because it reminded her of a tight little ball jail.

She started pouting and trying to summon her magic to take it all off. However restrained by the mitten her dad put on her shortly after.

"Heh. Nice try baby bones, but daddy doesn't want you turning into a Frisk-icicle outside. Uncle Paps would want to bury me if I did that." said Sans.

"Da ba doo ge loo." She babbled.

"Da ba doo ge loo, you too kiddo."

Deciding not to open another one of his shortcuts, Sans walked outside with frisk for the first time in days.

The cold air started hit Sans and Frisk like a fan. It blew softly but when too close it could blow you away.

Snuggling Frisk tighter, sans started to walk past the many but so few buildings snowdin had to offer.

The library, which still was spelled wrong. The Inn which had the rabbit family inside. The shop which had the formula and supplies that Sans needed for Frisk.

He was almost there, until a dog monster couple walked into Sans. Almost losing control and dropping frisk.

"Oh my I'm sorry Sans! We should really watch where we're goi-"said the Female Dog monster.

Looking at the small bundle that Sans frantically tried to keep in his arms, she gasped and started sniff at it. Signaling the other dog monster to smell. He gasped and then started to frown.

"Is that a human sans? Why is it so small? What is it doing here?" questioned both the dogs, each taking turns to express their concerns towards the small infant.

This is why Sans hated questions. Why can't everybody just see the way he sees this her the way he sees her. 

Feeling her father's emotions, Frisk started to cry. Sans had to take a breath and calm down. 

"Look we can all talk this over at Grillby's, 'kay?"

Dogaressa and Dogamy, who had to also take a breath and calm down their selves too.