chapter 11

Kaia's P.O.V: It was wired seeing ivan again, I haven't seen him in years and all of a sudden he just shows up ? And what was he going to tell me that was so important ? " Kaia !" Said a voice, I stopped and turned around to see eren, " Where the hex did he come from ?" I thought, he stopped in front of me, " What is it eren ? Did you and jean get into a fight again ?" I asked him, he shook his head no, " I'm hiding from Mikasa." He said, " Why ?" I asked, eren looked at the floor, " She just so overprotective of me." He said looking up now, " I know I can handle my own, but she thinks I'm too reckless." He said, I don't too much about eren, Mikasa and armin, all I know is that Mikasa is eren's adopted sister and that his mom was killed in front of him, " She's just worried about your well-being eren, look I agree with you on Mikasa being overbearing, but your the only family she has left, I don't even know who my real family is and I don't having any siblings, I have no one eren, you had a mom and a dad, I had nothing, Mikasa just doesn't want you to get hurt, yeah I know you can go titan, but at the end of the day, your still eren jaeger, I want to get rid of the titans just as much as you do, but you can't do it alone eren." I said, eren looked at me, " Mikasa just wants you safe and armin too, armin is like this precious child that needs protecting from the cruel world, but he's know that we can't be here forever to save him, he has to learn that on his own." I said, I walked up to him, " Eren, we're a team and we work together as a team, got that ?" I said, " Yes." He said, " Good, now let's go before corporal nags our assess off." I said laughing.

Mikasa's P.O.V: I was hiding in a doorway listening to eren and Kaia's conversation, was I really overprotective ? But then she told him that I just wanted to keep eren safe, which is true, I care about eren, I also care about kaia and armin as well, and I didn't know that kaia never knew her parents, I wonder what happened to them ?

Kaia's P.O.V: Night had fallen and everyone was sleeping, I was in my room ( A/N: I don't know if they have to share a room or not so for now they all have their own own rooms.) Laying in my bed, I couldn't sleep as if something was nagging me to get up and do something, I got up and walked out the door, the corridor was dim but I could still see somewhat, I saw a light in a room, I went towards it, the door was half way open, I looked around, then I saw someone asleep at the desk, I walked closer to see it was ivan, I saw some paperwork on the desk, " Hanji must have forgot to do them." I thought, ivan was out like a light, I hooked his arm over my neck and I took him over to his bed, I laid him down and I tucked him in, like he did with me when I was a kid, I smiled and was about to leave, when I saw a book open, I shouldn't be to noisy, but something was nagging me to look in the book, my curiosity got the best of me and I went over to the desk, I grabbed the book, It was a journal, I opened it, ivan always had a fancy handwriting, I would joke and tell him her wrote like a girl, and he would laugh, I looked in the journal and read some of the entries, but one caught my eye,

" Journal entry 24, I finally reunited with kaia again, she's now a beautiful young lady, and I'm so proud of her, but I also feel bad for not telling her a secret, a secret I kept from her for years, she thought she was raised in the underground lab all her life, but she never was, we kidnapped her as a newborn baby, I saw when they killed her parents, I saw as they shot her father, and short her mother, I was afraid to tell her that the couple in the photo of her locket were her parents, I know eventually she'll find out sooner or later, but I didn't went to tell her too soon, I hope she understands this, of she should ever find journal."

My eyes widen, " The couple in the photo was parents ? I said to myself, I put the journal down and walked out the door and closed it, I went back to my room, I closes the door, " He lied to me." I said, I puched the wall, " HE LIED TO ME, THEY ALL DID, HOW COULD HE, I TRUSTED HIM !" I yelled, I lean against the wall, I felt hot tears fall down my face, " Why me god, why me ?" I mumbled, I hugged my keens to my chest, I just cried, " Kaia ?" Said a voice, I didn't even bother to look up, " Kaia what's wrong ?" Asked voice, I felt hands on my arm, I looked up to see Mikasa, I just hugged her, she hugged me back, cradling me in her arms, " It's okay kaia." She said, " Mikasa." I said, I felt betrayed and heartbroken, I just want this bad dream to end, but this was a dream and I wasn't going to wake up from it anytime soon.