Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of Mikasa's voice, I opened my eyes, Mikasa cut her hair, I sat up carefully not trying to hit my head on the top bunk, " Fine, I'm up." I said, Mikasa went outside the cabins waiting for me, I got dressed and went outside, me and Mikasa went to the dining hall, we grabbed our breakfast which was the same thing, we sat with armin and eren, we are and we went to the training fields, everyone was there, then Keith shadis start talking about balance when using our 3d Maneuver gear, Mikasa went and she was perfectly balanced, now it was my turn they strapped me in the harness, I took deep breaths and they pulled me up, I balanced myself, I stood still like as if the world stood still, I looked and saw everyone looking at me, then I heard a thud, I look to see it was eren, " Eren." I thought, they put me down and I went back to where Mikasa and armin were, " I hope eren is okay." I said, " Me too." Said armin.

Night had appeared and we were all in the dinner hall, " I need someone who can help me with my balance." Said eren, " We can try and help, me, Mikasa and Kaia are good at it." Said armin, " Thanks guys, but I won't put that burden upon you guys." He said, " We could ask jean." I said, eren gave me -are- you- insane- look," It won't hurt to try eren." I said.

Dinner was over and we walked to our cabins, then I felt someone grab my wrist, I looked to see eren, " Come on kaia." He said, we walked to the boy's cabin, everyone stopped and looked at me and eren, I spotted jean and connie, " Hey guys." I said grabbing eren's hand, if I could see his face right now, " Eren needs help with is balancing, and since you seem pretty good at it, we would love your help." I said, eren just glared at jean the whole time, jean blushed a little, " Kaia there's no way I'm letting horse face help me." Said eren, jean gave eren a death glare, " What did you say ?!" He said, things were getting tense, I grabbed eren's hand, " We'll find someone eles, thanks though jean." I said, eren calmed down a bit, " Hey." Said a voice, we looked and saw reiner and Bertholdt, we looked at them, " We heard that you need help with your balancing." Said reiner, eren nod, " So you guys think you can help ?" I asked, " Sure." Bretholdt, I hugged bretholdt, " Thanks guys." I said, I left the cabin.

Eren's P.O.V: kaia hugged bretholdt, I looked at the tall boy, he was sweating like crazy while reiner said something about getting some, I glared him, Kaia's a friend, but why do I get jealous when she talks to other guys beside me and armin? Could I be having a crush on her ?

Kaia's P.O.V : I went back to the girls cabin, Mikasa was waiting for me, I walked over to her, " Hey Mika." I said, I gave her a nickname, she didn't really say anything about it nor did it bother her, " Your lucky shadis didn't catch you." She said, " Ugh don't ever mention his name, I hate that man." I said, we talked until it was time for bed, I put on my sleep clothes and laid in the bed, " Night krista, night yimr." I said, " Goodnight kaia." Said krista, " Night."said yimr, I hope eren can pass the balancing test tomorrow. I thought as I fell asleep.