Chapter 2

When I was released from the underground lab, I finally got to see the top, it was amazing, I walked into a village called shinganshina, people were minding their own business, some gave me wired looks, I guess they never seen a brown skin girl before, but now that I see it, I was the only one with brown skin here, this is getting awkward fast as I keep walking, then I saw a boy with blonde hair getting bullied by some other boys, I wanted to help him, but some other kids were running his way, I looked from the corner of a wall I was leaning on, the boys ran away when they saw them coming, I looked as the bullies ran, then turn my attention back to the three kids, the second boy had brown hair, tan skin and turquoise colored eyes, the girl had black hair, pale skin and black eyes, she wore a red scarf around her neck, even if it was hot out, I hid behind the wall again, " They seem like great friends." I thought, and they were around my age too.

As I sat under a tree, resting my tried legs, I looked at the bright blue sky, the birds were chirping and everything was calm, but something in my gut told me these wasn't going to last, then just like that, I heard thunder, " I knew it wasn't going to last." I thought, then I saw it, the colossal titan, it peeked his head over the wall, everyone froze in fear, it was so quite you could hear a pin drop, then the next thing I knew, it kicked a hole in wall Maria, titans started coming in, people running for their lives, I just stood there, not knowing rather to run or not, then I saw a titan come my way, it was huge and ugly, then it stopped and looked at me, my eyes widen as it spotted me, the titan was about to reach out at me when I felt some pick me up and fly off, I looked and saw a man with black hair, white skin and steel blue eyes, who was he ? We landed near a boat, people were already running towards it, " Get on the boat kid." He told me before flying off, I looked on last time before I got on the boat. The boat was crowded, people were crying over dead loved ones, I just sat on the floor, my fingers playing with my locket, " Hey." Said a voice, I looked up and saw the blonde hair boy again, he had bread in his hand, he held the bread out, " You look pretty hungry." He told me, I took the bread from him, I bit into it, it tastes better than that lab food that's for sure, " Thank you." I said, he blushed a little, " Your welcome." He said, then the two kids I saw before came up to us, " Armin, we've been looking for you." Said the turquoise eyed boy, " So armin is his name ?" I thought, " Who the girl armin ?" Asked the girl, " Uh." He said, " Kaia Rodriguez" I said, " Nice to meet you kaia, I'm Armin and those are my friends Eren and Mikasa." He said as he introduced his friends, " Nice to meet you three." I said.