Chapter 6

I was standing on top of the wall cleaning canons with eren and the others, I was cleaning one with Mina, she's pretty nice, " So I heard your joining the survey crops ?" She asked, " Yep." I said, " So you can be with eren." She whispered, I blushed, " N-No." I said, she giggled a bit, then we saw Sasha walk our way, " Hey guys, guess what I got." She said, she pulled out meat from her jacket, meat is pretty rare to get nowadays, so how Sasha got her hands on it is beyond me, " Are you crazy Sasha ?!" Asked connie, " Aww come guys, imagine how many sandwiches we could make." She said drooling a bit, I sighed, " Fine, save some for me." I said, " Me too." Said connie, Sasha put the meat in the box for later, I turned and saw eren looking out at the scenery before us, " We'll be out there soon eren." I said, he looked at me with hope in his eyes, " We've been training hard for this and now I feel like we're ready." He said, then loud thunder came from behind eren, " Eren." I said as my eyes widen, the colossal titan was back, it looked at us, my heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest, the next thing I knew, it kicked the wall, we all fell, but luckily for us we had our 3d Maneuver gear, we shot the line at the wall and landed, " Wait ? Where's eren ?" I asked, connie shrugged, " He must be still on the wall." I thought, I shot a line up to the top of the wall and saw eren, he was alive thank goodness, " Eren, you okay ?" I asked him, " It came back, just like those years ago." He said.

- Time skip of humanity- 

we all went to fill our gear with gas, everyone was panicking and running around trying to get there gear ready, armin looked a nervous wreak, I felt so bad for him, he was shaking, I bend down and hugged him, he stopped, " Everything is going to be fine armin, just try to calm down." I said, he looked at me, I could tell he calmed down a bit, but still frightened, if only he knew how scared I was right now.

Titans flooded the city, people screaming, people dying, I zoomed in a sliced a titan on the nape of it's neck, I landed on top of a roof, " So many of them." I thought, I looked around, I heard a scream, " ARMIN !" I yelled, I came just in time to put my blade between the titan's teeth, I grabbed armin's hand, the titan's saliva was slimy, " Hang on armin." I said, the titan was trying to close it's mouth on us, my blade couldn't take the pressure, just as I thought it was over, I felt someone grabbed my hand, I looked and saw eren, he only had one leg," I won't let you guys die on me." He said, he pulled both me and armin up, I never knew eren had that much strength in him, me and armin jumped on the roof, eren was still in the mouth of the bearded titan, " Eren grab my hand." I said, eren reached out for my hand, but then my blade snapped in half, the titan bit down on eren's arm, my eyes widen, no, not eren, armin eyes were widen too, " EREN !!!!! " I yelled, his arm was in front of armin, just laying there, the bearded titan walked away, leaving me and armin, I stood there, tears falling from my face, I fell to my keens, " DAMMIT !!!! " I yelled, I was so close to saving him, I was so close, I hit my fist on the roof, my knuckles were bleeding, but I didn't care, the emotional pain of losing a friend hurt worse the physical pain, " Kaia, armin." Said a voice, I looked to see connie, " What happened ?" He asked, I said nothing, armin just cried, my bleeding hand was healing, but I still had some bruises and cuts, " Eren." I thought. The others managed to find us, krista wrapped my hand up, Mikasa walked up to armin, " Where are eren and the others ?" She asked him, my heart sunk, I know how much Mikasa cares about eren, then armin start calling out the names of people in our group that die, " I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I kept repeating, I was having a break down, Mikasa and the others looked at me, " I'm sorry." I said tears falling from my face, no one knew what to do, I was just breaking down in front of them, then I felt someone hug me, it was jean, out of all people jean Kirsten, " It's okay kaia." He said, I stopped crying, I calmed down and pulled away from jean, I saw Mikasa fly off, " Mikasa, Wait! " I said, I lost eren, I'm not losing her too, I went after Mikasa, she was destroying titans left from right, I cut the napes of titans trying to catch up with her, just then, she fell to the ground, " Mikasa! " I yelled and landed by her side, " Mikasa, are you okay? " I asked her, she got up on her keens, " Kaia what are you doing here, get out, just leave me." She said, " No, I lost eren, I'm not losing you too." I said, then a titan came walking our way, Mikasa pulled out a small knife, " I won't back down." She said, I got on my keens beside her, I grabbed her hand, she gripped my hand tight, with the other hand holding the knife, I closed my eyes, " Me and Mikasa are coming to join you eren." I thought, I waited, but nothing happened, I opened my eyes and saw another titan, it had brown shaggy hair, teeth outside his cheeks and turquoise colored eyes, it punched the titan that was going to kill me and Mikasa, why did it look familiar to me ? " Mikasa, kaia." I heard armin's voice, him and connie came, " Are you two okay ?" He asked, I nod, still in shock that a titan saved us, " That titan saved me and kaia." Said Mikasa, the titan that saved us fought another titan, " No way." Said connie, " He must be a abnormal titan." Said armin, " No, it seems to be more in control of itself." I said, " I have a idea, but it may seem crazy." Said armin, " We could us that titan to head back to headquarters." He said, " That's crazy." Said connie, " We have no other way connie, besides, as far as I know, it's on our side." I said.