Chapter 9

I was sitting at the table, I was looking at the couple in the locket, who we're they ?and what happened to them ? I must was in a train of thought, because someone was yelling my name, " KAIA !" Yelled Sasha, I winced in pain, man she was loud, " What is it Sasha? " I said, " Are you okay ? You were spacing out looking at your locket." She said sitting next to me, " I'm fine." I said, I closed the locket back up, " It's just, that the couple in the picture, I have no clue who they are and are they related to me in anyway." I told her, " Don't know, you've had that locket for a long time now." She said, I sighed, " Yeah." I said, I got up, " I'm going for a walk." I told her.

I went outside, it was a peaceful, despite the world being infected by titans, the world is still a beautiful place, as I walked I heard voice, I stopped in my tracks and listened, " So what's the plan ?" Said a male voice, " We capture both eren and kaia." Said a female voice, " Reiner and Annie ?" I thought, " I would like to know how you got information about kaia being a super soldier ?" Said another voice, "bretholdt." I thought, " And how did they know I'm a super soldier ?" I thought.

I ran back to headquarters, I was panicking, they know, they freaking know, " What's wrong kaia ?" Asked a voice, I almost jumped in the air, I looked and saw armin, " Dammit armin, don't scary me like that." I said, " Sorry." He said, " That's okay, just don't do that again." I said patting his head, I walked to my room, " How do they know ?" I thought, as I walked I felt something almost tackled me to the ground, I looked to see it was squad leader hanji, " Squad leader hanji, "why are you running ?" I asked her, she looked at me, " Kaia, just the girl I need." She said grabbing my wrist, she was pretty much dragging me, " Where are we going and why ?" I asked her, " To my office and I would like you to meet someone." She said, knowing squad leader hanji, it would probably be someone as crazy as her or corporal levi, we walked inside, I stopped in my tracks, I saw someone who I thought I would never see again, " Kaia meet -" Said squad leader hanji, " Ivan ?" I said, " Kaia ?" He said back, he aged some over the years, but other that he looked the same, if I should remember, he has to be the same age as corporal levi, " You two know each other ?" Asked hanji, " Yes, I use to take care of kaia when she was very young." Said ivan, " Is it true kaia ?" Asked hanji, I nod, " Well fantastic, ivan here is going to be my assistant." Said hanji putting her arm around his shoulder, he sweatdropped and so did I. I walked out hanji's office, " Kaia." Said ivan, I stopped and turned to him, " What ?" I said, " I'm sorry." He said, " Sorry for what ?" I asked, " Sorry for -" He said but was cut off when some called my name, " Sorry I've got to go." I said walking off.

Ivan's P.O.V: I wanted to tell kaia the truth about everything, her past and what happened to her parents, I wanted to tell her that I saw her parents get murder on that night.