Chapter Thirty Seven- Forever

Aphmau's POV
"MOM! DAD! WAKE UP!!!!"

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I sat up in bed and looked next to me. Garroth, somehow, hadn't woken up from Levin and Malachi screaming. I smiled and kissed him briefly on the lips. I pulled back and his eyes slowly opened, smiling as he saw me.

"Morning Garroth." I said as he sat up, yawning.

"Morning Aph." He said, sleepily.

"How did you not wake up when the boys yelled?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Didn't hear them. I'm a heavy sleeper." I laughed.

"I can tell. Come on, get up. I'm gonna go change. I'll meet you downstairs, ok?" I said, kissing his cheek.

"Alright, fine. I'll see you down there." He said, getting off the bed and walking out the door.

I smiled and went over to my closet. I changed into my favorite purple dress that Cadenza made for me to wear at Donna and Logan's wedding. I smiled at the memory.

I went over to my nightstand and stood in front of it. I put my hand on it and picked up my wedding ring. I was always happy whenever I saw it. It reminded me of the day Garroth proposed, almost a year ago.

*Flashback*

I was doing my usual route through the village. Everyone was out doing their own thing. I spotted Garroth, Laurance, and Dante up ahead. They seemed to be talking about something important. Usually whenever I see them, they're laughing and pushing each other around but not today. They were talking really quietly, almost whispering, and they were huddled together. I wondered if anything was wrong.

Nothing bad has happened since the whole Shadow Knight War.....thing, like 2 years ago so seeing them acting like this got me worried.

I walked over to them and stopped a little way away from them. I still couldn't hear a word they were saying.

"Hey guys. Everything okay?" I asked them. All three of them jumped when I said that and turned to face me. Their faces were bright red.

"O-Oh. H-Hey Aphmau. H-How ya d-doing?" Laurance asked, a nervous laugh at the end. That wasn't normal for him.

"Um, fiiiine. Are you three okay? You're acting really weird." I said.

"W-Weird? W-Why would we be acting weird? There's n-nothing weird going on here. We'reactingcompletelynormal." Garroth said really fast. I narrowed my eyes, making them fidget nervously.

"Is everything okay, guys? I understand if you don't want to tell me but if it's something concerning the village then-" Dante cut me off.

"No!" Dante took a deep breath. "Nothing's wrong in the village. We were just discussing something and you just surprised us, that's all. The village is perfectly fine......for now."

"Whew, good. I was getting worried for a second there. Well, I'll leave you boys alone to talk. I'll see you three later, okay?" I said and they smiled.

I went over and kissed Garroth on the cheek and continued on through the village. I took a quick glance back and saw the guys talking again, but Garroth was looking at me and smiling. They were so weird.

----------------------/Time Skip/-------------------

It was starting to get late. The sun was setting and red and orange colors lit up the sky. I've always liked the sunset. It was so pretty.

I started walking back home when all of a sudden, I feel someone place their hand on my shoulder. I jump and turn around. Garroth was there, smiling at me.