Chapter Five-Baby Shower

Aphmau's POV
I woke up the next morning and ate breakfast. I was so exhausted yesterday because I had to answer so many questions about Levin and repeat the answers that I gave 1,000 times. I fed baby Levin and walked over to the door, with Levin in my arms. I can't just leave him here alone. I opened the door and there was Zoey, a villager that traveled a long way to start a new life in a new village.
"Hi, Zoey. What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"Well, I was wondering if you would like me to watch Levin for you. I know you are busy and you can't bring Levin everywhere you go, so I wanted to ask you if I could babysit for you sometimes. I'm great with kids." She said. I smiled.
"That would be great! Thank you so much, Zoey!" I said, handing her Levin. She cradled him in her arms.
"No problem. Trust me, Levin will be in good hands, Lord Aphmau." She said.
"Thank you, Zoey. I trust you." I said. I let Zoey into the house and I left to go check on the village.
I walked down to the village and the first person I saw was, GARROTH?!?! I ran up to him and hugged him. He seemed a little startled that I did that without warning.
"What are you doing out of bed, Garroth? Shouldn't you still be resting?" I asked him, pulling away from him.
"I-I, um, r-recovered from the, um, incident." He replied.
"Why is Garroth stuttering?" I wondered.
"Are you feeling Ok? You're shaking." I asked concerningly. It wasn't cold out, it was really warm so I was wondering if something was wrong. I saw him tilt his head down to the floor.
"Y-yeah I'm f-fine. I just, um, realized that my armor is, um, cold. Excuse me, M'lady." He walked over to the guard station and went inside.
"Well, that was....interesting." I thought. Garroth is acting really weird today. I guess when you almost die your personality changes? I don't know.
I walked around the village for a few more minutes, when Kiki ran up to me.
"Lady Aphmau, I just finished setting up the baby shower. You should come to the plaza where it's set up."
"I totally forgot about the baby shower." I thought.
"Oh, sure. Lead the way Kiki." I said. We both walked to the baby shower and I can't believe I didn't notice that anything was happening over here. There were balloons everywhere, cake, and presents. I saw Garroth, Dale, Brendon, Donna, Logan, Zoey (holding Levin), and Molly. Garroth and Dale looked like they were there just to guard the party, which was fine with me. Zoey handed me Levin and I started walking around and talking talking to people. I went over to Garroth to see if he was Ok because he was really acting weird this morning.

Garroth's POV
I got up this morning, feeling a million times better. I decided to leave Brendon's house because I felt fully recovered. I was just patrolling around the village when, all of a sudden, I feel someone hug me. I turned around and saw Aphmau and I immediately blushed.
"Thank Irene for this helmet." I thought.
She wanted to know if I was Ok and I said that I was fine. I knew that I was stuttering. I had no control over that. Aphmau hugging me just made my heart race and my face bright red. I felt so embarrassed when she pointed out that I was shaking. I felt even more embarrassed when I made up that excuse.
"REALLY GARROTH?!?! My armor is cold? Was that the best I could come up with? Really? Great. Now it's obvious that I like her. Good job." I sighed and leaned against a wall in the guard station. After a few more minutes, I left and heard celebrating coming from the plaza.
"Oh, that's right, Kiki was going to host a baby shower for Aphmau and Levin." I remembered. I left the guard station and went to the baby shower just to make sure nothing bad happens. I saw Dale there talking to Molly and he glanced at me and smirked. Will he just leave me alone, already? I walked over to the edge of the plaza and stood guard. I saw Aphmau and Kiki come down, talking. Aphmau took Levin from Zoey and started talking. I looked away, nervous about what I would do if she came over here. As if on que, Aphmau came over and tapped me on the shoulder.
"Hey Garroth." She said, smiling.
"Her smile is so cute." I thought to myself, blushing.
"Good afternoon, M'lady. I apologize for my behavior this morning. I've been a little off since the....incident." I said, bowing.
"Hm? Oh, don't worry about that. I figured that was the reason." She giggled and I blushed even more.
"Oh! One more thing." I said, tuning around to get something. I faced her, holding an little stuffed wolf and giving it to her.
"This is for Levin. It was the only thing that I managed to find in a day." I said.
"Awww, Garroth. Thank you so much." She said, hugging me. I tensed up. My heart was racing.
"I love it! I'm sure Levin does too!" She said. Right after she said that, Levin took his arm out of the blanket he was in and touched the wolf. Aphmau gave it to him and I smiled. "They're both so adorable." I thought. Aphmau left to go talk to the other people here and I just stood there, thankful for my helmet. Without it, I'd look like a walking tomato. I smiled as I watched everyone celebrate and Aphmau opening presents.