Chapter Fifteen- Brightport and Nicole

Aphmau's POV
We arrived in Brightport a few minutes later and were greeted with an O'Khasis Guard?!? What?!?!
"You two are coming with me." Was all he said and forced us into a house and stood outside, guarding it. We were so confused.
"Aphmau. What do we do? I need to see Boldolf!!!" Kiki asked me.
"I don't know, Kiki. We'll figure something out." I said.
Kiki went over to the bed that was there and fell asleep. I guess she was tired. I started looking around the house, trying to find some way out. I couldn't dig my way out because the bottom of the house was filled with Bedrokium. Guards were everywhere outside and there was one guarding the door. It was hopeless. I sat down in a chair and tried to think. Just then, a girl with red hair came OUT OF THE FLOOR!!! This day is getting weirder every minute.
"Oh, hi. I didn't know people were here." She looked at me.
"Who are you and how did you break that?" I asked. She just smiled.
"I have my iron fist." She looked behind me and her smile faded. "Oh my Irene, no. O'Khasis guards?!?! Here?!?! Uggg, they're here for me aren't they?" She looked worried.
"Um, no. I think they're here for me. Why would they be here for you?" I asked.
"Long story. Hey, do you and your friend want to come with me. I can help you escape." She said.
"Yes, thank you. Let me wake up my friend." I walked over to Kiki and woke her up. We then followed the girl down the hole and watched her cover it up. We ended up in a cave system.
"Oh! By the way. My name's Nicole." She said.
"I'm Aphmau. Lord of Phoenix Drop and this is my friend, Kiki." I introduced us.
"Great to meet y-. Wait. You're a LORD?!? What are you doing in Brightport?" She asked.
"Well, we actually came to see the werwolves that live nearby. I'm very close friends with them." Kiki explained.
"Oh, well here. Let me help you get there. My fox Roxy is out finding an escape route right now. OH! There she is!" She said as a white fox came down a tunnel. She looked excited.
"YES! Roxy found one. Oh, good girl, Roxy!" She said, petting the fox. She turned to us.
"Come on. Let's go the the wolf village." I smiled and we followed her and Roxy through the tunnels and out into the fresh air. I was relieved to be outside.
"We need to be careful. O'Khasis guards are still here." Nicole said. I nodded. It only took a few minutes to get to the wolf village. Nicole stayed on the outskirts because she didn't want to see the werewolves yet. We went over to the cave where Boldolf was but the other werewolves wouldn't let us see him yet. We went over to a house and set up there. Kiki went out to collect some food from the gardens while I went to walk around the village. I went over to the edge of the village and looked down.

You wouldn't believe who I saw there.

Garroth's POV
After Aphmau and Kiki left I went over to the plaza. No reason, I just felt like it. I saw Luarance there and since I had nothing else to do, I went over to him.
"Hey Luarance." I said.
"Hey Garroth. What's up?"
"Eh, nothing much."
"Where's Aphmau? Haven't seen her since this morning." He asked.
"Oh, she left with Kiki a few minutes ago to the Brightport wolf village. Boldolf got sick and Aphmau wanted to go visit him with Kiki." I explained.
"Ah. That makes sense. Say, what did Aph want to talk to you about this morning? You two seem to be spending a lot of time together since the wedding. You finally tell her?" He asked. I felt my face get hot.
"N-no. I h-haven't." I said. He laughed.
"Seriously, tell her already. If you don't do it soon then I'm taking her from you." I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever." I said. We talked for a bit longer before it started getting night and we headed home.

"I hope she comes back before I leave. If she does, then I'm telling her how I feel."