Fifteen: Happy birthday!

My phone rings.

“Ian,”

“Where are you?” Hearing his voice over the phone still makes my heart leaps. He really has affect on me that I don’t know how to deal with it properly.  

“At the car park. Why?”

“Wait for me there, okay?” He hung up not answering my question. Leaning at my car, I wait for him patiently at the car park. After few minutes, Ian arrives at the car park wearing his full boyish smile. Oh boy, oh boy. I can feel my heart thumps faster as he walks to my direction.

He grabs me by waist and kisses me on my lips, a passionate one. Thank heavens there are no one that can see us at that time. He pulls his head away while I attempt to chase his lips but I failed. “Sorry to keep you waiting. I’ll bring you home.”

My cheeks flush, as I feel embarrassed about my action. “Umm…How bout my car?”

“We’ll just leave it there. We can get it tomorrow.” I nod.

“I just want to be with you on my birthday.” He smiles. Ian is so irresistible. We drive using his Audi R8. This car is amazing! I have seen this type of car me months ago—the one who followed me then when I was heading back to home, this type of car really moves.   

As we head off, I message Kate.

Could you please do me a favor?

She replies immediately.

I am cooking now. Anyway, what is it?

Could you buy me cake? Black forest, stat. I’ll pay you when I get home. Thanks.

Okay no problem.

And please hide it. Thanks again.

Okay.

And another one, cook dinner. I'm coming home with someone.

I told u I am cooking now. So, who is it?

You’ll get to know him later. Stop texting and do what I have said. Thank you so much. I owe you big time. I love you.

We reach my house almost seven in the evening and the sun is setting low. Ian opens the door and gestures his hand.

“After you, my lady.” I frown at him smiling as I enter the doorstep whilst Ian follows behind me and close the door behind him.

 Kate is sitting on the couch watching television. “Hi there.” She cocks his head and

smiles to the both of us. Her eyes widened and she immediately stands up walking towards our direction. She stares at me then to Ian the rest of the minute.

“Mouth, sissy.. You’re dribbling.” I mutter to her since her mouth is still half-open as she stare at him. She immediately close her mouth as I grin, teasing her.

“W-well…” She crosses her arms across her chest and turns to me.

“Ian, this is Katherine Wilson, my sister.”

“So, you are my sister’s first boyfriend? How on earth does she hook you?”

“No. He is no—“

“Yes I am. It is my pleasure to meet you Katherine.” He extends his hand and Kate grabs it to shake.

“My pleasure too, Ian.” She smiles sweetly. “Anyway, can I talk with you for a minute?” she leads me away from Ian, “The cake is in the cupboard…I cooked Beef Teriyaki and I’ve done Maki. I just wanna try Japanese food,” she mutters