After the dinner, which Serena grumbles about because of fucking course the options weren't up to her standards, you call a cab and follow the two to the next stop Winnie had mentioned: an ice cream shop.

Yet another thing Serena's not a huge fan of. She prefers froyo.

The new couple sits on the back side of the store, so you and Serena sit as far away as possible as to not arouse suspicion.

"She'll have the mint chocolate chip, I'll have strawberry." You order, paying no attention to Serena's frustration.

"Actually, I'll have vanilla chocolate chip, please." She says with a sickly sweet smile plastered to her face, glaring hotly at you after the woman at the counter rushes to get your cones.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'm fine." She huffs, her skirt twirling as she stomps back to the booth.

You roll your eyes.

Winnie still hasn't seen you, as she and Dean are deep in an animated conversation.

"-and I think yellow is the stupidest color in the galaxy. Who likes yellow? It's like the color of vomit, or snot, or... well, you get the point."

Winnie shakes her head. "Yellow's also the color of lemonade, and sunshine, and tulips in the garden. It represents cheer and good will."

"And fear." The tips of Mr. Douche's ears redden. "Like in the comics. For-"

"The Sinestro Corps!" Winnie exclaims, her eyes sparkling. She coughs. "Sorry, I-"

"God, you're a fucking nerd."

You harrumph quietly, forgetting Serena's still sitting across from you and is looking at you weirdly.

How dare that asshat walk in here like he owns the place and insult Winnie's favorite color? How dare he walk in here and insult her love of superheroes? How dare he?

"Ahem."

Serena's eyebrows are raised. She is not amused.

"Your ice cream is dripping."

Seriously?

Fuck Dean Terrence.

Also?

... Fuck your life.

______________________________

The next stop is a drive in movie theater, which is playing Grease as a throwback. Dean's brought a blanket for the cold spring weather. You... hadn't thought that far ahead. And Red is seriously pissed.

"Did you put any effort into this date at all?" She sounds disappointed and exasperated.

"Yes!" You insist. A few other people shush you.

"It doesn't seem like it." She mutters.

Since you're driving Bucky, it's possible that overly prepared Winnie has-