4.2 Best Friends Forever

Once again, Amber let out a loud roar. She got within reaching distance of Julia, and in a full sprint dove in her direction.

Effortlessly Julia flicked her wrist, and Amber went flying into the air. She slammed into a nearby tree. A loud crunch followed by a blood-curdling scream filled the forest. In the blink of an eye, Amber was back in human form.

Julia still approached at the same pace as she had been, not skipping a beat. Most of the people had been put down and the few that were still trying to attack the group were like broken dolls.

Nothing could stop them apparently.

Sam was grabbed by one of the men, and he started thrashing at her, punching her in the face, stomach and anywhere he could connect his fist with. Lennon reacted without even thinking, sending the man flying.

He immediately jumped back to his feet and started running at them again. Lennon thought to herself, what do I do?

She focused, suddenly fire jumped from her fingertips. The flames consumed the man. He immediately turned to ashes. She then turned to a woman who was running in their direction and sent a Sharp piece of ice flying her way. It cut through her neck, decapitation her.

She let the powerful energy she felt running through her body take over. She looked around, sending energy effortlessly, all of the brain controlled zombies burst into flames one by one.

Julia had focused her attention on the others. Mahlania lifted her arms and lightning struck the ground by Julia, who laughed, throwing her head back.

This angered Mahlania more than anything. Eezeikiah stood quietly, observing everything taking place. Mahlania held up her arms and water started to pour from the sky in thick sheets.

Lightning plummeted towards Julia again, who pointed a hand into the air just as Mahlania sent a bolt towards her. Expecting Julia to be hurt by the power of the lightning, it was to their surprise that she stood unharmed.

She laughed loudly, but Eezeikiah took advantage of her celebration. She sent a ball of water that she had formed instantly flying towards the lightning that Julia held in her hand.

There were no sparks, no fire, no explosions like you see in movies when people get electrocuted. There were only Julia's eyes rolling back in her head as she shook violently.

The lightening itself she had been in control of, but the mixture of water being added to it, was too much for anyone to handle, human or Warjile. She crumpled to the floor in a steaming heap of flesh. Like a fresh steak being thrown onto a grill.

Eezeikiah smiled and turned to the group. "There children. Rest easy now..." but she didn't get to finish her sentence.

Her face twisted in pain and agony. She fell to her knees, behind her Julia stood, jaw clenched, eyes cutting daggers into the back of Eezeikiah's head.