2.0 Louisiana

2.0 LOUISIANA

She winced as she passed the Louisiana State welcome sign. She never thought she would be coming back to this place, the place she considered to be hell.

She strummed her fingers along the black leather of her steering wheel. She reached over and turned off the radio. She took the next available exit she came to off of the interstate and pulled into a large truck stop gas station taking a handicap spot right in front of the entrance.

She opened her car door and stepped out, standing there for a few moments basking in the beauty of her black Cadillac CTS. She slid her finger slowly down the side of the car surveying its flawless features.

She heard a loud sharp whistle from behind her and when she turned around to find where the sound came from she saw a small group of scruffy looking truck drivers standing in front of her car. She took a cigarette out of a fancy cigarette case that she had inside of her clutch and started walking slowly towards the group of men.

"You boys wouldn't happen to have the lite now would you?" She asked slyly and flirtatiously to the men. The group busily dug into their pockets searching for a lighter. She leaned against the hood of her car brushing her long hair over her shoulder flirtatiously and smiled as one of the men leaned forward and lit the cigarette which sat in her red full lips.

The scruffy looking man eyed the girl up and down with satisfaction at what he was seeing. The girl chuckled to herself inhaling the poisonous smoke and blowing it out through smiling lips.

She was used to this type of attention from men. The girl had learned at a very young age that her looks could get her anything she wanted, but having the power to control anyone around her, that couldn't hurt either.

She was tall, and standing at almost 6 foot with legs that seemed to go on for days, she was always an eye catcher.

She was thin, and she was very well toned, curvy everywhere it counted. She had jet black hair and went straight down her back and ended right before it reached her curvy hips.

It was layered and it hung loosely accenting her face. Her skin was a light mocha color, which made her look exotic to most people, like her skin had been kissed by the sun.

Her lips were a deep natural red and were full. She was a beauty all around, but the most striking feature that she had were her eyes.

They were large and they were light blue in color like the sky on a clear summer day, and along with being beautiful it also held her strongest power, along with being breathtaking, if someone looked into them, she could make them do anything she wanted.

Anyone unless they were as equally powerful, that is, would be in total control of her.

"So honey, what is a little peach like yourself doing in this mud hole?" the trucker who had lit her cigarette asked while leaning against her car the other men there had gotten bored, and had begun to wander off by this time.

"Oh I'm just passing through sugar," she said still puffing on her cigarette carefully keeping an eye on the brave trucker who seemed to lean closer every second.

"Well what's your name sunshine?" he asked still looking at her greedily. "Jewels," she said while batting her eyes, she looked down at the hand he had put on the hood of her car, and examined the wedding ring he wore on his left ring finger.

"My goodness, what would your wife say if she knew you were flirting with little old me?" she asked cockily staring the man in his eyes. He smiled slyly never taking his eyes off of hers. He suddenly felt relaxed, almost paralyzed, he tried to speak but couldn't.