Chapter Two: Punishment

En başından başla

" Kaylen , do me a favor and shut the fuck up please ? The only reason we at the mall right now getting you and my daughter some clothes is because your my baby mother . If you wasn't , I wouldn't give a fuck about you any damn way . We are not a couple " I told her and she scoffed as she started to look on the baby rack .

Don't get me wrong , of course I love Kaylen . Kaylen was my first love but ever since she came back from Atlanta , she changed . She changed into a damn whore . I didn't even know if Destiny was mines or my cousin's . Kaylen was fucking me while she was fucking Mason . Mason got this grudge against me because Kaylen choose me over his ugly ass . He can have her back all I give a damn , as long as she leave me the fuck alone .

When I bought the clothes , we walked out the store in the mall . Kaylen grabbed my hand and I snatched back . The fuck she think this is ? I don't think Kaylen will ever get used to us not being together . We knew eachother since middle school . I never knew for her to turn out into some hoe .

As soon was we walked out the mall and got in the car , she started her shit again. Kaylen started to cry tears as she wiped them away from her face .

" Jayceon why you acting like you don't love me no more ? I'm sorry for what I did and we knew eachother this long to come this far to not even be together " Kaylan asked me as I crunk up the Peach Honda . I groaned and pulled out the parking lot .

" Cause your a whore who tried to pin a baby on me who didn't even know if it was mines or Mason. " I said in a blunt way and she scoffed .

" I didn't know y'all were cousins "

" Kaylan sit back and hush your damn mouth before this be the day I put my hands on a woman ."

" Man , can I get destiny tomorrow ?" Kaylan asked me with a pout on her face .

" No , next week . She's going over my grandparents house this weekend "

Kaylan was a good mother . You couldn't lie about that . She always dropped her off on time and picked her up on time . Kaylan does what a mother is supposed to do and if she didn't , I wouldn't let her see Destiny .

Plus , Kaylan has a bad temper . I had to restrain myself so many times because she thought punching and slapping me was a good idea . When I kicked her ass out my house , she had plenty times to rethink her actions . Her ass better take her medicine because I got Promise to threaten her one time . Kaylan was scared of my sister noticing she hasn't lost a fight yet .

" Thank you Jayceon " Kaylan said I parked at her house .

" Mhm "

" Jay-"

" Get out my car Kaylan" I said cutting her off and she huffed . She grabbed the bags and slammed the door . I mean what else what am I supposed to do , I may love her ass but I'm not gone cave into her thot ass . Destiny was born 8 weeks ago and that Dna test was 6 weeks ago . Let's not mention that she also took Destiny to Mason house.

Kaylan Point Of View

I started to un bag the stuff Jay bought me and put them into my drawers . I missed Jay but it is my fault we aren't together . He doesn't love me anymore like I guessed. We may grew up together but I messed up bad . Even though he's my kid's father , we aren't getting back together no time soon .

" Kaylan , bring your ass in here" My mother , Charmaine said . I rolled my eyes and walked to the living room . She pointed at the night stand.

" Hand me the remote "

I was officially pissed . I know her old ass didn't call me to go get this damn remote which she is sitting next to it . Her ass can just reach over . I picked it up and tossed it over to her . Her eyes snapped at me for tossing it at her .

" Anyways , when my grand baby coming back ?"

" Next week ma . She's going to her other grandparents house " I told her .

" About that , we're moving back to Atlanta . Your step father wants us to move back up there and we are going back up there . You can graduate and then we are taking Destiny with us "

" Mom , you can't do that shit . Jay loves his daughter and were basically committing kidnap . Do you know what his family will do to me ? Especially his sister ? Mom , no . We have to stay here" I yelled at her and my mother stood up .

" No , we are going up there and staying for good . We can get full custody of Destiny and Junior can come see her. Shit , he don't love you no more so why you stressing over his ass ?" My mom yelled .

" Ma , your still mad that his mother whipped your ass a long time ago back over HER man ? That was a long time and you got to let that shit go . "

" Don't speak to your mother like that " Mike said as he came out the bedroom with boxers on and wrapped his arms around my mother's waist . My mom smiled as he rubbed his palm with her thumb .

" Your not my damn daddy . I don't have a daddy as long as I'm concerned . My daddy is dead . Thank you for your fucking information . " I scolded and my mama gasped .

" See , I told you to kick her bad ass out when we was in Atlanta for good . She should've stayed a damn hobo looking shelter like she used to do instead of coming back to New Orleans to get knocked up by some damn hood ass nigga up the street  . He sells damn dope ! " Mike yelled as he pointed his finger at me .  Tears started to fill my eyes . I was homeless back in Atlanta . I was too shamed to call Jay . He has no right to speak about my baby dad like that considering he actually had a job , even though it isn't legal .

" Shut your ass up Mike ! I hate you " I yelled and ran back in my room as tears rolled down my face . My mother is such a bitch . Why we have to move back because of his bitch ass ?

" You want to disrespect me ? I'm gone beat your ass like I'm your real damn daddy " Mike said as he came into my room with a belt and grabbed me by my foot , dragging me off the bed . He started to hit me across my chest with the belt as my mother screamed in the background . I started to yell out for help kicking my feet . He beat me across my back and he yanked at my pants .

Mike ripped off my grey pants and started to whip me in my draws . I yelled as blood started to come out the wounds of my old scabs . He turned the belt over and hit me with the metal piece . It flew over my mouth and popped me straight in my mouth .

Mike stopped and closed the door . My mother didn't even help me . He locked the door and got in between my legs . I gasped and sat up . I got off the floor and he dragged me back to the ground . It's not about to go down like this .

" Mama ! Call Jay !" I screamed and Mike covered my mouth .

" Nah , you did enough for that hoodling " He told me in my ear as his hand ran across my private area making me cringe .

" Just lay there Kaylan . You don't even have to put up a fight "