"'Ex-Marine Silver Blood (Y/N)'. Daughter of the famous blacksmith Silver of the Molten Metal of the Roger Pirates. Never thought I would see so many famous faces when I came here." Law drawled as he glanced over at your kneeling form with a smirk and raised eyebrows. Kid giving a cruel smirk of his own.

"What is a famous woman like you doing here?" The red head asked.

You stood up and glanced at both of them as you greeted them both equally. "'Dark Doctor' Trafalgar Law. Eustass 'Captain' Kid. To be honest with you, this trip wasn't really planned. I came to find something out. But..." Your smirk widened as you looked over at both of them who looked at you with utmost interest.

"Let me hear your dreams. For you've come far for them, they must be big."

Kid and Law answered that they will find the One Piece and become Pirate King. Them then glaring at each other as well as a still small Luffy. You hummed and nodded.

"Those dreams will require some difficulty." You commented.

"I also want to beat your boyfriend." Kid added with a smirk.

At this your mind went blank.

Everyone looked at the smirking mechanical fruit user in a mild deadpan at what he said.

"BOYFRIEND?! I don't have one!" You yelled out, Kid's smirk widening at your reaction.

"Let me elaborate, I want to defeat the Yonko Shanks."

Your eyes widened as you began to sputter out that they are just a friends.

Law glanced at you with a somewhat confused frown on his blank face.

"I heard that you were with Hawkeyes Mihawk."

A blush lit up your face.

"We're friends! I don't like either of them that way!"

"Eh?", Luffy glanced around in confusion as a question mark seemed to appear out of his head, "what's wrong with liking two people at once (Y/N)?" Everyone looked at the Straw Hat in a deadpan, clearly he didn't get it.

You cleared your throat loudly as you gained control and went back to what you were saying.

"Anyways, not only do you guys have to conquer the Grand Line, but constantly fight off other competitors. That dream..." You appraised them with a respectful gaze. "That dream is an admirable one."

Law and Kid's eyes widened as you looked at them. It seems they've never heard someone give such respect for such a hopeless and reckless dream before.

"Oi!! (Y/N)! You said I was going to become Pirate King!" Luffy yelled, or more like squeaked in his chibi form. And just like that, Kid's face went back into a scowl and Law's face went back to that blank face. You wanted to sweat drop as you confirmed that you did, and will always think that. But there must be respect for others who strive for the same dream. Something you know that he's aware of. At this, Luffy shut his mouth up. You glanced at Law, who seemed to be glowering at you.

You rose an eyebrow.

Well, someone is cheerful and perky.

"I gotta question for you, Trafalgar Law." You announced, before they are forced to leave because of the marines. Law rose an eyebrow but said nothing as you strolled closer.