☠ f o u r ☠

i had to delete this chapter bc wattpad was giving me problems, but here it is again!!

☠ ☠ ☠

Gold was everywhere, diamonds in any shape and sizes and colors. It was literal heaven for Luke Hemmings, who was declared Captain Of The Seas at the age of nineteen. Being twenty-two, he knew now this is what he was destined to do. All his life he wanted to be a pirate, even if his parents told him that was bad, and even disowning him at the age of sixteen when he left his house and became a sailor for the once 'Captain Of The Seas' back then, an old man with a big grey beard and only one foot.

Every one of the sailors took everything they could and stuffed it anywhere they could, even dumping diamonds in their old and dirty trousers.

Luke couldn't believe his eyes when he saw a golden coat around a skeleton, he yanked it off and put it on. Admiring himself at how good it looked on him. It was soft and sparkled against light, it looked like it was made by the greek gods.

His blue eyes looked at all his men, everyone was stuffing the treasure in their clothes, some even fighting over a cup made of gold.

Michael flicked his tail boredly, admiring his nails to add emphasis on the fact that he was bored and didn't actually care about all the gold. He had plenty of that back home, at the deepest and darkest parts of the ocean.

But when a crown made of big pointy see-through diamonds was placed in his point of view, being held by dirty hands his eyes light up in happiness.

"For you, Michael" Luke bowed with a smug look on his face, placing the crown on Michael's pink hair. "Beautiful, absolutely breathtaking, just like you baby" the blonde kissed his nose. His fingers took hold of Michael's soft chin, tilting his head backwards. The merman awaited the pirate's kiss, but only felt his sloppy nose brush against his bottom lip as Luke left a kiss on his chin.

The pirate got on his feet with a smirk on his face, glad of the work of art he made on Michael's face, as it turned a shade of red contrasting beautifully against his pale skin.

"Grab anything you want boys, we're sailing back in two hours" Luke yelled with extended hands and a devilish smirk on his lips.

Michael's heart dropped at his words as everyone cheered, Luke never really said if he was taking Michael with them or if he would let the merman live freely in the ocean. Will the pirate really leave after all this? Or will he take Michael with them and let whoever do to Michael whatever they wanted?

×

An hour later they where walking on the humid forest. Michael clutched Luke's  drawing of himself to his chest as the men carried the box he was in. He wanted to talk with Luke, ask him what was going to happen to him. All Michael did was spare a live from his sisters and brothers, he should be rewarded. With life.