☠ t h r e e ☠

idk if the video will show for everyone.... But it's the song Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machine!!!

☠ ☠ ☠

Captain Hemmings ordered his crew to stay the night on the inside of the cave, with a made fire to keep them warm. He also ordered a few people to look for wood to make a new box for the merman.

Talking of the merman, Michael watched with playful and sneaky eyes as Luke talked to Calum. The map of the Island in their hands as the raven haired boy pointed to stuff with his right hook.

"Isn't there an underwater cave where he could meet us there?" Luke waved his hand, his eyes looking briefly to Michael, who was drawing figures with his finger on the sand like earlier.

"The underwater cave is blocked by rocks, it would be impossible to go through. Right Mikey?" Calum asks, and Michael looks up nodding before going back to his drawing.

"Mikey?" Luke raises his eyebrow and Calum just shrugs, trying not to show the Captain how scared he actually was.

Both men heard a giggle and they turned to Michael, who is watching them with glowing green eyes and a smile on his wet face. His cheeks pressed by his own hands, his tail moving under the water--not visible to the humans but it's obvious to the little waves it creates around Michael's hips--.

"What?" Luke snaps.

Michael's smile doesn't flinches as he shrugs. "You're cute"

"Who? Me?" Both men say at the same time and they turn to glare at one another.

Michael laughs, his voice so sweet and soft it makes Luke think he wants to hear that voice for the rest of his life; fall asleep to Michael's singing, or listen to Michael complain about anything.

He doesn't say anything and just watches as Luke and Calum actually fight over who Michael thinks it's cute. The merman rolls his eyes and dips under the water, opening his eyes and looking around the pond. He swims to the ground where some diamonds are.

The white haired boy tilts his head in concentration when he notices a skull with a gold necklace hanging around his neck, resting peacefully on their ribcage. He takes a hold of the pendant and yanks it, making the skull head fall next to their down half. He shrugs and swims up.

Michael takes a breath and gets his hair out of his face. Luke and Calum are still fighting and he rolls his eyes. "Captain!"

Both men stop talking and look at Michael, who motions for Luke to come closer and he does. Calum walking away with a huff. The captain kneels in front of Michael with a smile.

"I got this for you" he holds the pendant up for Luke and the blonde blinks startled by the beauty of it. It's made of gold with a skull engraved in it, and two roses at the side of the skull.

"Wow, Michael. It's so pretty... Thank you" he hangs it over his neck and leans over and kisses Michael's nose briefly before standing up and walking over to his crew.

Michael's whole face flushes a dark red, a tingling sensation that he felt all over his body. His cheeks hurted from how hard he was smiling, his tiny fingers brushing where Luke had kissed. He goes under the water slowly still smiling, giggles escaping his mouth when he lays down on the ground. Making dark sand go everywhere and bubbles come out of his mouth as he hugs himself in happiness.