☠ d e a t h l y - e p i l o g u e ☠

☠ ☠ ☠

Calum was sweaty, his whole body was burning with rage as he killed the last men of Katherina's. He sighed, looking at the sky as it stopped raining and the ocean calmed herself.

 He sighed, looking at the sky as it stopped raining and the ocean calmed herself

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Calum" Ashton's voice quivered.

The raven haired boy turned to the curly one, who's eyes were trained on the ocean. Calum walked slowly  to the edge of the ship --limping a little from the bullet still on his leg, bleeding still, even after Ashton had drapped a shirt over the injury--, his boots echoing all around the now silent afternoon.

When his eyes finally settled on the water it took everything in him not to cry right there.

Luke's boots floated on the red water, Katherina laughed evilly when she saw that. Out of rage, Calum sliced her head with his sword watching as it stumbled on the floor of the deck with her eyes and mouth open in fear.

"Men, today we lost The Captain Of The Seas. His memory won't be forgotten, we owe all of this..." he extended his hands, looking all around the ship. "To Captain Luke Hemmings" Calum yelled, as his eyes stung with tears --just like his leg and heart-- but he didn't cry.

"This means you're the captain now, Calum Hood" Ashton sniffled and Calum closed his eyes again, feeling the cold air swipped his curls as he nodded sadly.

×

On the bottom of the ocean, Michael's cries where so loud every fish had swam away long time ago. He clutched the drawing, Luke's pendant and the gold cape to his chest, completely ignoring the fact that the water around him was tinted a red dark color.

If only he hadn't fallen in love, none of this would've happened.

The same mermaid as before swam slowly over to Michael, who was sitting on the sand crying and screaming his heart out.

She didn't say anything as she sat down next to him, placing the crown Michael had earlier on his pale blue hair. Wrapping her hands around him, she let him cry against her naked chest.

"I love him, so much, Lianna. So, so much. Why do we have this curse? Why? Why?" he cried harder, his heart crushed as Lianna let silent tears of her own, a sense of déjà vu hitting her as she remembered when the same thing happened to her and one of her sisters held her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't keep you from falling in love" she kissed his forehead.

Michael didn't regret falling in love with Luke, he just hated what he was destined to do after a mermaid or merman fell in love. Kill their soulmate.

Lianna grabbed the drawing and smiled, Michael's teary eyes settled on the sign at the bottom of the page, he took the paper from her hands and kissed the sign, the pendant as he pulled the golden coat around him and the pendant around his neck.

Hugging himself with closed eyes, he murmured the words. "And I love you, Luke"

THE END.

☠ ☠ ☠

:(

I'm sad. I actually liked writing this story so much.

I'm like in love with stories like this, about mermaids and stuff.

So, this is the real end! (yes i wrote the end on the last chapter and here, fight me) But i'll be posting soon the playlist for this story which you can find on spotify and also like a mermaid 101???? Idk it's like facts about the mermaids in this story idk. It will explain better the end....

Fun fact: Michael never said, "yes, captain" lmao he was supposed to say it that's why the name of the story. But whatever.

QUESTION: do any of you guys believe in mermaids?

A: i know i do, BUT I BELIEVE THEY LOOK REALLY WEIRD, AND NOT EXACTLY AS THEY PORTRAY THEM. nonetheless i still believe they exist, i mean the whole ocean has not been discovered yet soooooooo.....
:-)

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ TILL THE END OF THIS REALLY SHORT ASS MUKE FIC.

LOVE YOU ALL AND,

STAY LOVELY, MY FRIENDS! xx

✨💫✨💫