3O

calum hood

"It's all good, man." Joel said after a few minutes. I looked over at my new tattoo and smiled. "what's the reason behind this tattoo? It looks like it's written by someone-"

"It is. It's Rose's." I replied simply, my eyes never leaving and would never get tired of looking at that tattoo everyday.

From her letter, I got the 'I love you' tattooed. I might seem stupid still loving someone that will never come back but, I just can't stop loving her. It's like, she's a part of me now.

It's been almost a year since she died, a lot has changed over the past few months. Bianca found new friends that she met on the States, but when we talk, she'd always say no one could ever replace Rose.

Oh and by the way, even Bianca and Michael don't see each other as much, they got together and Michael told me just a few months ago that they used to study in the same school in pre school, that's cute.

Luke? He gave Charlize a chance, after knowing that Charlize likes him, everything followed. Who told him? Rose. It was a part of his letter but Luke didn't told me the rest of what's written in his. A little by little, the two fell deeper to the point that they got into a relationship and they're the cutest couple in town.

Rose's parents has been miserable the most. I would sometimes come by with Luke and talk to them, they would tell us stories about Rose, her dreams, past, childhood, and all of that stuff. I tried my best not to cry because right after her funeral, I had a dream.

In there, Rose told me to never feel sad, never cry, never worry, because everything will be alright.

I waited again for her to appear in my dreams but she didn't.

I guess that will be the last time I will hear her voice, and surely I will follow everything she told me,

to never feel sad, never cry, and never worry, 

because like everything in this world, it's all temporary, 

and everything will be alright in the end.

END.