O6

"What time do you plan on going home?" Calum asked me as we walk down the streets. We went to a lot of places and we've been on walking for hours.

2:47 am. The time read on my phone. I put it back on my pocket and gazed at the stars. I see the skies, moon and stars as art. I once painted artworks about it.

"I don't know, maybe before 5 am for my parents wake up at 6 am." I answered him and he just nodded at my response. "How about you?"

"I don't know, whenever I feel like going home." He replied quietly with a small smile.

Then tranquil silence wrapped us, we're just walking silently through the quiet village. All you can hear is the breeze, crumpling leaves, and our very own foot steps.

"Where do you live anyways? Just here in this village too?" I asked, putting up a topic to talk about since it's really very quiet.

"Yes, Luke and I go home to the same house." He shrugged, "so now you probably know?"

"No, I don't give a single fuck about that bread stick so I don't know his home too." I laughed, then hugged myself, protecting my body from the cold breeze.

"Wanna come to our house?" He suddenly asked and I widened my eyes at him, he raised his eyebrow giving me a 'wanna go?' look.

"That would be cool but I don't want to bother them if we will enter the door." I said shyly, looking at the road, playing with my fingers.

"Who said we'll go through doors?" He said with a smirk, then looked around at our surroundings.

"Are you serious?" I laughed, "so are you indirectly saying that we'll be coming through windows?"

"Maybe I did?" He bit his lip to avoid laughing loud and he's so cute I'm??????

"Okay then, challenge accepted." I mocked his smirk and he smiled widely like a child excited on Christmas. "Are we near yet?"

"This is it, actually." He spoke and we stopped in front of a huge ass house.

"Wow, your house is very huge." I said in amusement, it is really almost as big as ours.

"The Hemmings' are rich as fuck." He stated and I nodded in agreement, remembering Luke's expensive things he's show on school and his car. He is goddamned spoiled by his mother's riches.

"So, how will we get to your room?" I asked as I examined it, noticing one open window from above and I'm assuming that's his room.

"By the help of this tree, and this rope." He said throwing a rope down that's hidden from the bushes. The rope is already connected from the open window from his home and I stared at him in horror. "Do you wanna come first?"

"Nah, go first. I'm gonna watch you then follow you afterwards." I chuckled nervously. I've never climbed up, I always go through doors. I can make it out without making any noise. "Just joking, can we just go inside?"

"You have no choice young lady, the door's lock." He laughed.

"Fuck." I cussed, putting my hand over to my cheek and tapping my foot, thinking for a solution. "Don't you have a spare key?"

"I do, but it's on my room." He said looking up then pointed to the open window.

"Go get it and give it to me, or you can just go inside and open the door." I suggested ideas and the tanned boy chuckled, shaking his head.

"You're too smart, Josephine." He complimented, "I'm impressed."

"I know, right." I flipped my hair that earned a giggle from him. "So what do you prefer?"

"I'm getting my key and we'll enter the house together." He decided and started climbing up the tree, using the rope to be a bit easier. He did it in no time and it's really obvious he's been doing it for a lot of times already, based on how he climbed his way there.

I waited on their front yard, decided to take my shoes off while I wait, my shoes makes noises and I really wouldn't like that while I sneak up.

"Let's go?" Calum whispered and I almost screamed in surprise.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, douche." I whisper yelled and punched his arm, but not that hard. Damn, he has hard muscles.

"Sorry," he giggled like a child.

We made our way to the door and Calum inserted the key.

"What the hell, Cal. You're so noisy!" I whispered and swatted his hand away. "Watch and see how a professional do it." I boasted and opened the door without making any noise.

"Wow, are you a ninja or something?"

"A ninja bitch, that's what." I answered walking into the halls of the Hemmings' tranquil home. "Where will I go? Give directions." I whispered, glancing to the boy.

"First, go straight until you see the stairs then go up and the second door you'll see is my room." He explained with matching hand gestures which was cute.

Calum is cute as fuck, what the hell.

"Just a quick question though, what's your last name? Hemmings?" I asked as we stopped in front of the stair case.

"Hood. Hemmings is Luke's middle name but prefer using it than using Hood." He clarified, then jouncing his head as he does.

"Oh, okay." I whispered then first to go up the stairs.

"Josephine be careful of the-"

A loud squeaking sound was heard from where I stepped. Calum and I exchanged expressions, that's when we started running up, I ran silently while Calum makes a few noises and I internally groaned as he does. We got to his room after a minute and slowly closed the door, we panted in exhaustion.

"We're ninjas." Calum laughed.

"Ninja buddies." I added, laughing along with him. "Damn, I can't breathe properly. Why didn't you warned me any sooner?"

"I was about to, but I was too late, I guess." He mumbled then walking over to his bed, sitting.

------

I wrote 3 updates in one day and its just 2:35 pm when I finished writing this.

I'm really into writing right now I'm so happy (yet my works are so shitty AF ew)

Twitter: @saddestminds

And I'm still obsessed with catch fire, it makes me emo and happy at the same time wat?????