27

Jack: everything is ready

Rose: woah, that's fast...it's just 2:30 pm

Jack: its near to 4 so yup. I didn't sleep, lol.

Rose: wHAT?!?

Jack: kidding, I slept for like 2 hours I guess

Rose: what about the foods?

Jack: of course

Jack: a lot of people are here too, I only have a few people to wait

Rose: we might go there in an hour or so

Jack: ok bye

I want to talk to him more but I'm resisting myself from doing to. I threw my phone farther from me in the bed and I sighed.

I'm now dressed, I just wanted to dress up early. I'm also a turtle when organizing myself plus it will take me ages to do my make up.

Luke is apparently taking a bath, he has some few clothes on his car so he has something to wear. He doesn't know there is a party at his house, I didn't dressed up much so he wouldn't notice as well.

The plan almost blew up his morning saying he has to go home because he forgot something in his room but I didn't let him and asked him to spend his time here until the afternoon.

My mom also offered him to eat lunch with us, she really likes Luke for me. I don't know if I should be happy or what.

I stood up from my bed and sat in front of my mirror with my make up kit in hand and started to put light foundation in my face to hide my in born freckles, I don't have a lot of freckles but it still annoys me.

When I do daily make up, all I put is light foundation, fixing my eyebrows and lip gloss, or something my favorite nude matte lipstick.

"All done." I heard Luke spoke as the bathroom door open, I looked at his direction then back again on the mirror. "Why are you come along your freckles?" He frowned as he walked closer to me.

"I hate them." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"I think they're cute." He giggled then giving me a kiss on the top of my head, it slightly tickled.

"Shut up." I blushed and continued with my make up. He shook his head slightly laughing a little then grabbing my towel and drying his hair.

I watched him as he does, not to be creepy, just admiring how beautiful Luke is. How lucky the girl he's gonna marry because she'll have an asshole caring husband.

I smiled to myself as thoughts of me and Luke together, what if I end up marrying him?

Who knows?

I was about to use my eyebrow pencil when Luke held my hand. I stunned but my eyes moved and looked at him.

"Do me a favor and no wear anything else on your face today, just that foundation." He grinned then kissed my forehead. "I love you."

I sighed and dropped my eyebrow pencil on my table, sighing. "Fine."

"Yay!" Luke cheered, smiling widely like a kid and gave me a hug from behind.

"Luke, you just turned 20. You still sound so childish." I laughed and started to fix my kit, putting back he brushes and the other shit back on its container. Luke's still glued to me.

"I just actually turned 6, I'm just disguising as a 20 year old." He joked and put his chin on my head.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "So, let's go to your house?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm giving you something when we get there." He said as he hand me my phone, knowing I might forget it because I often do.

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows at him as we walked out together out of my room and walked on the halls of my house. "What is it then?"

"It's a surprise." He answered, smirking then winked at me. I pouted and he just laughed, opening our front door for me and now we're walking to his car.

"A surprise?" I repeated his statement and smirked. "Okay then, let's see who will be surprised." I mumbled under my breath, making it sure it won't be heard.

"What?"

"Nothing, babe. Love you." I smiled and he just rolled his eyes at me and continued driving.

I sent a quick text message to Calum that we are on our way to their house.

I looked out of the window, observing the neighborhood, the familiar trees and parked cars on the streets, the familiar people I always see daily, everything. That gave me the sudden realization of how much has changed.

No more pretending, no more bitching, no more acting, more of what I really am.

We have almost one week left of vacation and we'll go to school again, it feels like the past months are just days. Well, time really flies fast when you're having fun, I guess.

"Why are there cars outside?" Luke spoke the I looked in front of me and there are a few cars parked in front of their house. I feel like there's really a lot of people inside.

Suddenly, I got nervous, my heart started beating faster. Luke walked out of the car and opened the car door for me as always.

I held his hand as we walk towards the house, it is completely silent, and all of the lights are off when we came in. I can't stop smiling and I'm so excited for Luke's reaction.

In a blink, the lights all turned on, revealing everyone then a loud 'Happy Birthday Luke!' was heard and a round of applause followed.

I glanced at Luke and he is completely shocked, his hand are still holding on mine.

"Wow," was all he managed to say.

"Happy birthday, Luke." I greeted, which is I think the 5th time today, and he hugged me.

"You got this all readied for me?" He whispered and I nodded, hugging him back.

"Actually, this was all Calum's doing and your parents." I said as he pulled out of the hug. Calum was just standing there looking at us and walked over.

"Happy birthday Luke." He greeted with a small smile, Luke didn't speak and gave him a hug. I covered my mouth in shock and in happiness because they're finally okay.

I think things are really better this way.

His parents walked over and joined the hug, everyone in the room was all smiling and I saw Michael, Ashton, and Charlie, they had tears in their eyes and that's the moment I noticed I'm crying as well.

"Happy birthday, son." Both of his parents greeted him and I think I just really lost it and I'm really crying now.

-------

This is so cute I'm gonna cry

Also, I have decided I'm gonna finish his in chapter 30

(Du30 ftw!!!!!!!)

Ok byemsmsss