21

Hours passed and it's been a blur, Charlize didn't go home yet she decided to ignore me the whole time, right now, we're taking some shots. Luke and Ashton took numerous shots that they lost count and this is my 8th one.

"Luke, I wanna go home." I whispered to his ear then made his shoulder as my pillow.

"But baby, I still don't wanna go home." He pouted and rested his head on mine.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to go home with Luke in a drunk condition.

"Okay, I guess we're gonna stay here for a long time." I sighed, getting my phone on my pocket and typing a quick short message for my mom.

Josephine: mom, idk what time I'll be home but I'm @ Luke's place

She didn't replied but I'm sure she wouldn't mind since she feels safe when I'm with Luke.

My head is pounding and the alcohol's infiltrating my body. I'm too dizzy to even stand, the loud music is adding pain to my headache and fuck, I feel like fainting.

"Luke, I'm a little dizzy, is there somewhere I could rest?" I asked him, my eyes closed.

"I know there's some available room upstairs." He spoke and stood up. "You need to rest, I'm taking you to a room."

"That would be good, thanks." I sighed and let Luke carry my small petite body in his arms.

Well, is this really a good idea?

My eyes are closed shut because I'm trying to get some rest, the headache kind of lessened when we entered a room, seems like the rooms are sound proof. Well, this place is great.

"Are you feeling okay?" I heard Luke asked and I opened my eyes, I nodded and looked at him, I'm a little drunk in realization that I'm too tired to do anything.

"Damn, you're so beautiful." He muttered under his breath and I turned my body to his side.

"Am I really?" I asked out of pure curiosity, but my voice sounded seductive.

What the fuck.

"J-josephine, you need some rest." He stuttered and looked away.

I don't even know what I'm saying and doing at the moment I think it's the effect of the alcohol I consumed.

"Am I making you stutter, Luke?" I said in the most sexy voice I have. I can't even recognize myself, what is happening to me?

"Josephine you better stop that or else I won't stop myself." He mumbled but it's still a little loud for me that I heard it. Plus, the room is silent, so only our voices and the sounds our gestures would make will be heard.

"Stop from what?" I asked, confused. But I know deep inside what he meant.

"Fuck this." He stood up and attacked me, I closed my eyes and let him shroud over me.

Luke got my hands pinned on the bed using his own large ones, his legs got my upper body trapped and I swear now my heart is beating so fast.

"What are you gonna do to me, Luke?" I asked innocently, yet I know deep in mind whats gonna happen next.

"Just shut up." Was his only reply and before I know it, I'm already moaning by just the contact of his lips on my neck.

Luke teasingly brushed his lips in my neck, tracing my collarbones next and I swear I feel like dying in pleasure. He is just teasing me and I already feel like dying, what more if he actually do something?

"Luke..." I called him but it turned out a moan.

"Fucking hell how will I get rid of this boner?" He said but I think it's a thought that he accidentally said out loud.

"Let me help you with that." I smirked and Luke was left stunned, I crashed my lips to his and kissed him like I was hungry, like I was in for war.

Luke deepened the kiss by holding both of my cheeks and my hands immediately got its place on the nape of his neck, playfully pulling his hair and I swear he moaned in my mouth.

Luke's lips switched to my next, finally he isn't just teasing but really kissing slash sucking on my neck, numerous small moans left my lips and I swear I feel like in heaven at the moment.

"Luke, fuck me."

Luke suddenly stopped and raised his head, looking me straight in the eye, his face was priceless, he's shocked.

"Josephine, you can't be serious-"

"I am, fuck me hard, please Daddy." I said with a small smirk growing in my lips.

That's when the soft Luke disappeared and his eyes got in a darker shade of blue. Luke attacked my neck again and I turned my head to the side giving him more access to my neck.

"Daddy," I moaned out. I can feel Like smirked into my neck.

"Yes, baby girl?" He smiled and looked into my eyes, there was a few moments of silence before I decided to speak again.

"Make me feel good, Daddy."

-----

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE I CANT FINISH THIS IM SO SJDJMDMMDF

IM LAUGHINGN ATMLSELF WHAT AM I DOING

I NEED YO COMMENTS SHOULD I ACTUALLY CONTINUE THIS OR SKIP THIS PART BECAUSE YOUR JOSELUM HEART IS BREAKING

JOSELUM, ROSELUM, CALOSE, CALOPHINE WHAT THE FUCJSMSMD

OKAY BYE