O5

"What do you mean 'brother'?" I asked Calum and he just sighed, Luke laughed, throwing his head back then inserting his hands to the pockets of his skin tight black jeans.

"Oh, you didn't know? His father married mum and we've been brothers for two years now." Luke explained, and Calum nodded in agreement to his statement.

"Wow, I don't know that." I mumbled. "That's cool though, that you're brothers." I said, trying to lighten up the mood. But it just won't.

"Hah, I'd rather be alone than to have a brother like him," Luke scoffed. "maybe his father married my mum because we're rich, and wanted my mum's money." He added and I gasped, "right, Calum?"

Calum was silent. I looked at him, he looked mad but he can't let it out. His hands are trembling, shaking, in pure anger. I looked at him then over to Luke, who has a smirked glued on his face.

"Luke, that is rude." I said sternly, and Luke rolled his eyes. "Stop, that is utterly rude." I added and Luke crossed his arms, not looking at me. "Plus, you said it's been two years, why aren't still not over it?"

"How can you be over something you don't really accepted in the first place?" Luke shouted, he is wrapped in anger and I've never been so scared in my whole life. Mad Luke is so fucking scary.

"How can you be over something that changed your life in a way you don't like?" He shouted again, holding my shoulders and I'm nearly shaking. "Ever since he got into my life I'm never appreciated, its always Calum, Calum, Calum!" He screamed.

"Luke stop screaming," Calum finally spoke up after being mute for a few minutes. "You're scaring her."

He is indeed right, Luke looked at me then groaned, finally letting me go and running his hands through his hair in frustration, messing his always perfect hair. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

I didn't responded. I just realized something, I'm showing who I really am to them. To people I don't trust like how I trust Bianca. I'm letting my walls down once again when I know I shouldn't, I need to get my walls back up. I need to act like what I should be.

"Josephine, are you mad?" Luke asked. I was not looking at neither of them, I'm really hating myself so much at the moment.

"Just go away." I mumbled, walking away from them.

"I said I'm sorry-"

"It's not you, it's me." I cut him off, not looking back, walking straight.

"It's not me, it's your attitude problem?" Luke snapped and I stopped, my hands clenching in anger. Now I'm also angry, what a great fucking night.

"What did you just say?" I turned, looking at Luke and Calum looked very confused as ever.

"Maybe they are all right, that you're a crazy bitch with an attitude problem." Luke stated and I swear my heart just broke. I'm tired of this, I'm tired of getting judged.

"And you're a fucking asshole psycho that can't contain his anger." I spat, Luke has this amused expression on his face.

"We're still on this, aren't we?" He said smirking. "You still haven't change. You're still the bitch I love so much." He added, again running his hands on his hair.

"Can you please fuck off? I'm tired of your bullshit." I rolled my eyes at him, then started walking again, going further in the dark.

"So am I, goodbye." I heard Luke speak. "Go home by yourself, then."

"I'm not a child, I can do that." I argued and I sat to where Calum was earlier. From afar, I heard Luke's car went off.

He really did left me, wow. Well, I shouldn't be surprised, I'm used to being left alone.

"I'm sorry for my brother." I heard Calum speak and I looked up, he was standing behind me.

"I'm used to him, we're actually enemies at school." I chuckled slightly then he sat beside me, inclining his back to the trunk of the tree. Calum just hummed as a reply. "If you're brothers though, why I haven't seen you before?"

"He doesn't want me to be in places where he's in. Including the school so I studied in another school and I'm always home or alone, or with my friend Michael." He explained briefly, and I just nodded. That actually made sense.

"I'm sorry Luke is such an asshole." I sighed and Calum laughed.

"No biggie, I'm also used to him being like that." He nodded, "but hey, he said he loves you? I'm confused?"

"He's been courting me for almost a year now. I'm also confused why you haven't heard of me before, if you're brothers you should've known." I looked over to him and he is just looking at the ground, pulling grasses off then throws them somewhere far.

"He never told me anything he's been doing, we don't talk much." He responded, and I hummed as a reply. "You're outside again, now can I know why?"

"I hate being at home, I hate everyone." I said to make everything short.

"To be honest, same. I hate my life. I'm so broken and I think nothing could ever fix me." Calum groaned, still pulling grasses off the ground.

"Exactly." I agreed. After that silence wrapped us, it's not an awkward one, but a comfortable one.

I don't know why, but I'm comfortable around him, and I have decided that I'll show to him who I really am.

Is it weird though for trusting someone so quick?

"May I ask something?" Calum spoke after a few minutes of complete silence.

"Hmm?"

"Are we now friends? I mean, because I'm lame and-"

"Of course, you're cool and I'm looking forward to know you more." I said straightforward to him and he smiled, looking away.

-----

Hello I'm obsessed to catch fire, help???????