12

Rose: tell me cal, why are we doing this?

Jack: doing what?

Rose: we're just next to each other and we're texting...

Jack: bc speaking is too mainstream

Rose: so is texting lmao

Jack: then let's sext ;-)

Rose: that's mainstream too

Jack: but I wanna :-(

Rose: lol fuck off

Rose: find your own whore

Jack: I thought u were my whore :--(

"Calum, do you realize how awkward this is?" I laughed, glancing at the boy who's just beside me. It's almost 3 am and here we are, doing and texting random things.

"I do this a lot, I am an asshole." He laughed then turning his whole body to my direction, you can hear the grasses as he moves. Yes, we are in the grasses, in the park, star gazing at three am. (A/N: actual goals what the fuck someone do this with me)

"I'm sleepy." Calum yawned, with matching hand gesture. (A/N: I yawned when I typed 'yawned'...funny) "It's freaking 3:05 am oh my god."

"You're sleepy? Wow that's new." I said in amusement, turning my attention back to my phone. "You know what, let's beat each other's records at color switch." I suggested something fun to do, since I'm still active as fuck.

"My highest is 64. Beat that." Calum smirked then lowered his head down and making his jacket as a pillow, closing his eyes. "Wake me up when you do, oh, you might do it probably tomorrow because you are weak as fuck." He teased and I punched his arm, hard. "What the fuck, that hurt." He pouted.

"You're such a child." I laughed loud. "Hey, I beat you in tekken in almost every match." I boasted, raising my eyebrow at him, smirking.

"But you can't beat me in color switch." He responded, his eyes already closed. "And yes I am a child, a big crybaby." He added, chuckling a bit.

"They call you crybaby, crybaby, but you don't fucking care." I sang loud, well, I don't give a fuck we are the only ones here in this park.

"So now you're listening to Melanie Martinez? Wow, you actually listened to it." He said, kind of proud of himself like he achieved a goal.

"Finally you have something good in your playlist. What else did you listened to?" He asked, sitting up from the grass and I mimicked his actions then pulling out my phone from my pocket.

"Hey, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco aren't bad! They are actually the bomb as fuck." I argued, nudging the boy. "But uhm, I'm focused on Troye Sivan and Melanie Martinez this month." I answered showing him a playlist named "ts & mm"

"How about we make a playlist on each other phones?" Calum suggested and I furrowed my eyebrows, not getting what he's trying to say. "Like, I'm gonna write songs that you should listen to, plus my favorite songs and you do one for me too." He explained.

"That is actually great, Calum. But how about we go home? It's 3:34 am." I said standing up.

-----

Filler filler filler filler

Anyways, brb gonna go make a playlist for them cuties 💜