20

And that day was probably the last time I saw Calum. He never texted me back, called me, asked to hang out, nothing. I asked Luke how Calum was doing and he said he's normally fine.

I wonder if Calum knows I'm nearly dying because he isn't here, but of course I'm not telling him that.

At the moment, Luke and I are on our way to the nearest bar.

Luke said a friend told him to come, I'm not busy at all or anything so I think it would be okay to come. Plus, my mother trusts Luke but he needs to fetch me home or else my mom would be bonkers.

"Are we there yet?" I asked like an impatient spoiled brat- well hey, aren't I already one?

"Yeah actually we are here." Luke smiled and stopped in front of a place saying 'The Night Bar'.

"Oh." Was all I replied, I was about to open the car door but Luke stopped me, pointing a finger at me. I tilted my head in confusion, Luke rushed outside and opened the door for me.

"Awh, Lucas that's so cute." I giggled as I got out. Luke gave me a small silly smile and I shook my head smiling.

"C'mon?" He smiled again, grabbing my hand, intertwining it with his. I was a little surprised but I held his hand anyways.

"Ashton! My man!" Luke cheerfully greeted as he gave the curly dude a short quick hug and they fist bumped. I chuckled a little then Luke glanced at me.

"Anyways, Ashton, this is my gir-" Luke stopped in realization of what he was saying, Ashton laughed, Luke continued. "I mean, Josephine."

I laughed and punched his arm playfully. "Hello, I'm Josephine." I introduced myself once again. Ashton has this smirk all over his face and Luke pushed, I squeezed his hand and mouthed 'it's okay'.

"And yeah, I'm his girlfriend." I added.

Bot of them were shocked from what I just said, and really, it's okay for me. Luke has done and waited for so long, I don't want anyone waiting for me, and I think Calum really doesn't like me so I'm gonna give Luke a chance, I guess.

"Josephine..." Luke stuttered, looking down at me. "Are you serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be, Luke?" I threw a question back at him. "Don't you want me to be your girlfriend?" I asked, slightly pouting, trying to be a little funny because Luke is shaking.

"I'd love you to be my girlfriend, I'm just...I can't believe it." He said, still shocked from what just happened.

"You're so cute, I'm lucky to have a boyfriend like you." I chuckled, kissing his cheek softly, I'm on my tiptoes cause this lanky breadstick is so goddamn tall.

"Shut up, it's embarrassing." He mumbled, squeezing my hand and I chuckled.

"Okay are you done?" Ashton laughed softly. "Now come on, I'm with some colleagues and you two should celebrate because you're finally owning each other's." Ashton smiled widely, we followed his trails and got into a table with a girl and another boy.

"Ashton, what took you so long!" A girl complained as we got there, my eyes widened as I realized who she is, she mirrored my gestures. "Josephine?"

"Charlize? What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked was shown in my voice and Ashton and Luk are looking at the both of us, confused.

"Well, duh, obviously, I'm Ashton's friend." She rolled her eyes at me and crossed her arms. She still hasn't changed.

"How'd you know each other?" Luke and Ashton asked simultaneously.

"She's an old...friend." I said, and Charlize scoffed, then rolling her eyes again at me.

Charlize is a classmate back in elementary days, the last time we both saw each other was on our graduation in 6th grade, before we got into highschool. She's a childhood enemy, I might add.

I think things aren't as the same as before now, I mean, it's been so many years and I think those childish shit won't matter anymore.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Charlize excused herself. I didn't spoke another word and followed her there, without her noticing.

When we got to the bathroom, that's where she finally noticed and groaned.

"Why did you followed me?" She said, apparently and obviously annoyed.

"I just wanna talk to you, like, I don't know, say sorry for everything is done when we were kids." I mumbled, my eyes glued to the ground. I'm so shy, I can't even look at her when we're speaking.

"I don't need those shits, to be honest, those doesn't matter to me anymore. Let's just forget that," she sighed. "But I'm still mad at you."

"What?" I looked up, finally meeting her eyes. "What have I done now?"

"Why do you always get everything?" She said sadly, I tilted my head in confusion, a habit of mine I guess.

"What are you saying?"

"I liked Luke for so long, is he your boyfriend?" She said, her voice sounded so sad, and my heart broke.

"Yes." I answered simply and with a low voice. Charlize became silent, her head lowered down. After a few seconds after, tears fell off on the floor. "Charlize, are you alright?" I said in worry, walking closer to her.

"Don't," she spoke. I stopped and frowned. "I don't need your sympathy, I'm okay." She sniffed, she really doesn't look okay.

"See you around." She exited the room, leaving me alone and stunned.

I hate hurting people, I wish things weren't this way, I wish I knew, so I could've just pushed Luke to her, not like this. I'm such a fucking idiot.

------

I randomly update lmao, I should be sleeping rn but I had the mood to write so yeah here's an update.

I changed my Twitter @s, again.

PA: @RhOEISEMO

TTIS IS MY ONLY TWITTTER (2018), DONT NOTICE ANYTIN ILL MENTTION

Okay that's all, rhoe is out bitchas