29

calum hood

Flashback

"Josephine got hit by a car!" A girl announced in the living room. I'm sitting on the couch and I immediately stood up.

"What?" I asked, not clearly believing her. But it made me believe when she showed that she's panicking, Bianca already ran her way out of the house and so is some people.

I'm clearly confused and I found Luke, who just walked past me and I followed him. By the second, his movements got faster and faster to the point that he is already running.

As I followed my brother, I glanced at my phone for a second and saw it's 4:39 pm, what's with this early drama? This must be a lie or a joke.

When I got out of the door, my world just collapsed and I'm very lightheaded.

The view is...unexplainable. I got weak and collapsed on the ground. A lot of gasped was heard when everyone saw her.

Rose, she's on Bianca's arms. Bianca is crying, while shaking the body of her very own best friend.

"How dare you do this to me, J. I thought we're gonna finish our dreams together? Wake the fuck up!"

She doesn't care about her blue v neck shirt getting blood soaked, her hands already soaked in her best friend's blood, as she held Rose's lifeless body.

"Why Josephine, I love you so much, why did you have to leave me?"

Luke sat on the road with Bianca, tears are falling from his cheeks. He shouted loud and cried, if you can watch him in my point of view, you can tell how much he loved her.

You can see his emotions, he is open like a book. His feelings are readable and very easy to understand.

I didn't even noticed I was crying, when Charlize helped me up with Ashton's help. The three of us walked closer to Luke, Bianca and Rose.

I looked at my left and saw Charlize, she's crying so hard, her make up is ruined and her mascara messing up, her tears are jet black because of her eyeliner.

Ashton shed tears, he told me in text that he wasn't close with Rose but he thinks she's a very nice girl and made his best friend the happiest man alive.

You can see in his face how he truly cared for her and how hurt he is seeing Luke crying.

Charlize cried and hugged Rose, saying how sorry she was for everything she'd done for her, but she was too late, Rose will never hear her anymore, cause she's not here anymore.

Luke held her in his arms, shaking her body, begging for her to wake up and not leave us.

But she already did, and she's already gone.

I can't even look at her, it's so hurtful, the girl of my dreams is now gone.

I turned back, slowly walking away to the bunch of people around me, I pushed everyone who's in my way and I kept my eyes on the ground as I walked, tears leaving my eyes are leaving tracks as I walk on the concrete ground.

I sat on the gutter, away from no one and I hugged my knees, now uncontrollably crying.

"I'm such a fucking idiot, I never got to tell her how much I love her." I said to myself, blinking the tears away but it just keeps on coming.