15

breadstick: I'm gonna start courting you, like for real.

the loml: even if you do, my parents won't agree. They don't want me having a boyfriend.

breadstick: then I will court you parents too.

the loml: wow

breadstick: I'm willing to do anything to have you, you know that.

the loml: that's cute

breadstick: I am cute

the loml: no you're not, I am

breadstick: ok, WE are cute

the loml: ok accepted

breadstick: lol, where you both at?

the loml: at my room, Calum is sleeping.

breadstick: oh, you let him into your room?

the loml: yup

breadstick: ...from what I know, you only let people in your room that you fully trust and you're very close with.

the loml: that's correct

the loml: Calum is very important to me, even though we haven't known each other for a long time.

breadstick: I loathe him so much

the loml: you are such a child

breadstick: how did you both even met?

the loml: it was four am that time and we just met but I left him, then we meet at places by accident and idk we just became friends

the loml: idek why I trusted him so easily, I just feel like he's not gonna hurt me like most people do.

breadstick: oh

the loml: yup

breadstick: wht can't I get you to trust me?

the loml: I don't know...I can't really seem to do it

breadstick: I won't give up

breadstick: I can't change the world, but maybe I'll change your mind.

breadstick: maybe not right now, but soon.

breadstick: I'll prove it to you that I can be trusted.

I pursed my lip as I read his texts. It's not creepy or whatever, I actually think it's cute. I don't know why but I can't just really like Luke. Well, maybe I will soon, one day.

But I like Calum, and not him. But...Calum can't be mine.

It's just weird to imagine for him to actually like me, I think I'm not his kind of girl.

the loml: wyd?

breadstick: nothing actually, how about you?

the loml: nothing, I'm just a little sleepy.

breadstick: then go take a nap, text me when you wake up.

the loml: will do.

I threw my phone somewhere to the other couch beside me. I hugged a pillow and closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

Being in a situation like this is hard, I don't like Luke, but I can't reject him. Even though people hurt me, I just can't hurt people back. That's just the kind of person I am.

"Josephine?" I heard Calum call me, I removed the pillow that's on my face and saw him standing in front of me. "Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, I was just about to go to sleep." I mumbled then noticed Calum looks so cute. His hair are all messy, his t-shirt is all crinkled. "You're such a mess." I commented and he ran his fingers through his hair, fixing it a little.

"Oh, I'm a mess right now, inside out." He sang and I swear what I've heard is such heaven to my ears. He has a nice voice.

"Do you sing?" I asked, intrigued as fuck. His voice is gold, like for real.

"Not much, why?" He answered sitting next to me on the sofa. "Just on the bathroom, and when I'm alone." He added.

"You have a nice voice, like you should sing more often." I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder. He laid his head on mine and I smiled wider.

"My voice sucks, what are you saying?"

"Don't play humble, you have a great voice and I know you know that." I slapped his arm playfully and he chuckled.

"Okay maybe it's good but not great." He nodded slightly, giving up.

"You should sing me songs sometimes." I requested and I hope he doesn't mind. He just hummed. "Oh and hey, by the way. Luke told me he's gonna court me and I don't know what to do." I frowned.

"Do you like him?" Is all he asked me and I bit my lip, thinking for a reply.

"No..." I trailed off. "But I don't wanna hurt him. What should I do?"

"The only one that will answer that is yourself. Think, Rose." He said in all serious tone and I laughed.

"Calling me Rose eh? Okay then Jack."

"Oh my god, this reminds me of Luke's older brother that's away." Calum laughed, "his name is Jack."

"Oh God," I gasped then we laughed.

------

YALL IM SO OBSESSED WITH TEKKEN SO I MADE A FANFIC ABOUT IT HA

THE PROLOGUE'S OUT, STALK ME AND FIND "tekken // mgc" ON MY WORKS!!!!