Chapter 29

*before you start reading, ITS NOT JENNA MARBLES LOL*

Connors POV:

Wow. She didn't even bother to say I love you back. Did i do something wrong? No... I pulled out my phone again to text her. Maybe I did do something wrong... I didn't want to lose her again that's for sure.

Taylor's POV:

-the next morning-

I woke up next to Joey snoring. I got up and checked my phone. Like 3 texts from Connor. I really didn't want to deal with this right now. I threw my phone across onto the bed.

"Joey...." I said quietly next to his face trying to wake him up. Didn't budge. I grabbed his camera because I thought this was funny. I walked in the hallway to vlog, so that I would wake him up.

"Okay guys, so Joey is sleeping right now... and I think we should wake him up." I said as I opened the door. I tiptoed next to him.

"Joeyyyy..." I whispered. Nope.

"JOEY!" I screamed by his face. He jumped up surprised. I broke down laughing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" he said laughing.

"It was funny!" I said pointing the camera at him again.

We stopped laughing and he got over it eventually. I did my makeup and got dressed in white shorts and a pastel sweater thingy. By the time I was done it was 10am and I wanted to get to the o2l meet up by 11. Me and Joey drove there, and it took about 15 minutes to drive there, so I had just enough time to surprise Connor.

Joey and I went our separate ways as I tried to find the boys. 10 minutes later, I saw a huge line leading up to 6 boys at a table getting ready to sit down and sign things. I was just about to walk into sight... Until I saw Connor smiling and laughing with a girl. She had long dirty blonde hair and shorts that showed off her fricking ass. He hugged her and she kissed his cheek. Then she walked by me.

"He's mine now." She whispered just loud enough so I could hear. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I stormed away. I found a bench outside the building and I just sat there and cried. I was sitting there long enough to know that I missed the whole lunchtime with smosh. But I didn't really care at this point.

It had been almost 30 minutes and I was pretty calmed down by now, but my eyes were red as hell.

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice said to me as they sat down next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said wiping away the tears.

"I saw you...looking at Connor and Jenna." He said.

I looked up at him. It was Jc. I just burst out crying again and hugged him.

"He replaced me." I said quietly.

"He didn't replace you..." He said as he let go of me and looked at me.

"Jc... he replaced me."

He grabbed my hand and looked deep into my eyes. "He loves you, and you know that."

Hes probably right. But... I'm not sure if I love him back.

"I-I know." I looked down.

"Please talk to him?"

"Fine." I sighed and wiped my eyes one last time.

"Thank you." He kissed my forehead and speed-walked up the pavement.