Chapter 7

We got our fro yo and went back to play Wii. We stayed until at least 10 PM, and decided to go home.

When we got home I played animal crossing on my 3DS while the boys watched a movie. I played on my DS until I got tired at about 11. I started walking upstairs and saying my goodnights, when I got a text from kian in a group chat.

Kian: party at Venice beach at 10 tomorrow!

Me: I'll be there!

JC: got it!

And a bunch of other youtubers replied too.

I had a lot to do tomorrow, so I went to bed right away. I woke up the next morning at 7 when my alarm went off. I took a quick shower and did my hair and makeup, which took about an hour. I got dressed in a simple grey tank top and my totro sweatshirt and short Jean shorts. I walked out of my room into Connors. He was fast asleep. I found his phone and types in his password, which was obviously Kittys, and opened his notes and left him one: going to Joeys to film love you! Xoxo Taylor

I put his phone down and got into my car. I drove to Sawyer and Joeys place. On the way I texted Joey.

Me: on my way!

Joey

When I got there I was greeted by Sawyers dog hitch barking at me.

"shut up hitch!" he said as he comes the door. "Heyyyy girlyanya!"

"hey!" I said as I walked in. "so explain this whole, jenga type thing."

He explained it and started setting up the lights and camera and everything else. We sat down at a table to start filming.

"hello there everyone! Today, I'm here with my friend, tayloranya!" He said

"heyyy!"

"and today were doing keep it up! A challenge kind of based off of jenga." He explained it and we started doing the challenge. It ended up him getting all the bad ones, and me not getting anything really. Then Sawyer came home...and knocked over the jenga thing. The rule was that Whoever knocked over the jenga tower, the winner picked their consequence.

"ohhhhhh Sawyer, looks like we get to pick your consequence!" Said Joey laughing.

"ok ok fine" he said smiling.

Me and Joey went in the other room and talked it over.

"wait wait! I have a good idea!" Said Joey suddenly.

"what?" I said nervously

"how about...you kiss Sawyer!" He said smiling.

I hesitated thinking about Connor. "ok fine."

"but it can't just be like a peck, it has to be like a full on real kiss!"

I nodded smiling trying to look normal.

"okay. We got it!" He said walking out to Sawyer. "you have to kiss Taylor. Like a REAL kiss!"

"Okay! But that's not really a punishment!" He said smiling at me. I blushed.

We both leaned in for the kiss at the same time. He kissed me and I could feel him smiling through the kiss. When we pulled away Joey clapped and cheered. I elbowed him.

"shut up!" I said giggling.

Joey did his outtro and I stayed to go get some lunch with them.

"so how was the kiss?" Joey said filming us at lunch.

I looked at Sawyer. "ehh.." I said smiling.

"what? You're mean." He said as he playfully hit my arm and blushed.