I'm not your entertainment! - Unexpected

OKAY! My lovely fans that have been waiting months for this chapter.. I FINALLY UPLOADED! 

I'm sorry it took so long I was just completely blocked! But now I'm not!

I will be uploading more often now and I will be writing a new story as well! :D

So finally here is chapter 10! I hope you enjoy it after the long wait!

Vote, comment, become a fan? I'll be uploading again when I get at least 10 votes and 20 comments :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                           I'm not your entertainment! - Unexpected

                                                                Misty's P.O.V.

"What are you doing with my fiancé?'"  said the brown eyed beauty. I just stared at her as I let what she just said sink in. I pushed Eli away and turned to him, looking at him waiting to see what he was going to say. 

He sighed and just stood there for a minute wondering what to say. He turned to look at the girl and spoke to her in a relaxed and icy tone,

"Rebbecca you know that it was our parents that made the engagement. I have no plans to get married to you." 

When I heard those words come out of his mouth I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. He suddenly grabbed my hand and started running in the opposite direction from which 'Rebecca' was in. After running halfway across the mall he released my hand and sat down near the fountain. I sat down next to him and finally I spoke,

 "What do you mean by your parents made the engagement?' 

"Simple, my parents and her parent both come from rich families. They though that if we got married both families would benefit from it. The money grabbing type of parents I have jumped at the idea. So now here I am engaged to a self centered girl named Rebbecca, which I have no intention of marrying." he told me while closing his eyes and leaning back against the bench.

I  just kinda sat there absorbing what he just told me and I was kinda happy to know that he didn't wanna marry her. I mentally slapped myself for being happy. 

"Do you live with your parents?" I asked him wanting to, needing to know more about him.

He didn't answer right away. I guess he was pondering the  question around in his head before actually answering me. Maybe it was a complicated or personal thing for him. When I started wandering off in my own head he suddenly spoke,

"I was raised by my grandpa actually when I was younger but my grandpa died of old age not to long ago and I was brought back to 'live' with my parents. Raised to be the new president of my dad's company after my older brother eloped. Guess they finally needed me." 

As he was saying all this to me, I grabbed his hand and stared at him. I didn't know what to say so I just continued to stare and him. This time he asked me a question, one I wasn't expecting. 

"Why do you let your mom boss you around like that?" 

I tensed up and stared at the ground thinking of how to answer because honestly don't even know myself. But I answered him with the answer that always came up when I thought about it,

"I don't want her to hate me, I want her to need me. I don't want to be a worthless existence to her that she will toss aside. I want her to be my mom even if it means I have to be a lifeless doll that never disobeys her." 

I felt the warm, salty tears pour down my face as I finished telling Eli this. His response; he wiped my tears away and kissed me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.O

Hehe well this is as far as I'm going to  write! ;D 

I hope you enjoyed my lovely story!

Vote, Comment, Become a fan?

The music I choose for this chapter is  'Wherever You Will Go' by The Calling (It's cause I love his voice!♥) 

Relax I will be uploading soon! I won't make you wait that long!