I'm not your entertainment!

I decided to write a high-school teen romance for the first time. I hope you enjoy it and I'd love the feedback! I really want to know how I did.

And if you like it vote and even become a fan! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 -

"Misty are you going to wake up or what it's your first day in this school," said my dad with a playful tone.

"Ha you aren't the one that needs to go to a new high school half way because of your parents’ divorce!" I said in a pissed off tone.

"Well I can't help the fact your mom doesn't care for me," said my dad with sadness in his voice.

I know my dad wasn't at fault, but I needed to leave all my friends to come all the way to Virginia from Iowa. Guess it can't be helped anymore got to get ready for this new challenge. I pulled on a pair of black shorts, a red tee with the words "Yep I'm a challenge" and red ballet flats. I put on my big round think glasses and grabbed my bag and out the door I went.

I was going to go on the bus but I wasn't sure where that was so my dad's taking me. He finally exited the house and got in the car handing me a brush and saying "You should brush that nest you call hair dear."

I chuckled and grabbed the brush and brushed it down. We made it in front of the school and we just sat there. My dad laughed and said "You know you need to go in, like today right?"

"Yeah dad I know I'm just sitting here for dramatic effect," I said in a playful tone.

I finally got out of the car and a few people turned my way but not for long. They saw my glasses and they looked the other way, which was good I wasn't in the mood to make friends here, everyone looked stuck up. I got inside the school and went into my first class which happens to be my best subject, science.

The teacher, Mrs. Date introduced me and told me to take a seat next to an empty chair. After that a very gorgeous guy walked into the room and all attention was on him. The guy had curly, dirty blonde hair that reached his neck, with these beautiful blue-green eyes. He was tall and had a great body to match his handsome facial features.

"Mr. King how nice of you to grace us with your presence, now go sit down so I can start my class," she said to him. He then spoke to her in a mesmerizing voice and said "Sorry Mrs. D I missed the bus."

With that he sat down next to me and smiled while saying "Hey ‘Glasses’ nice to meet you."

I gave him a glare and said "Sorry last time I checked my name wasn't ‘Glasses’ so I can't really say it's nice to meet you too."

He laughed a little too loud and said "I like you; you seem like an interesting person."

Ha "Well guess what, I already hate you."

*Ahem* the teacher cleared her throat and said "Are you guys done talking?" He smiled and nodded. The teacher soon turned back her attention towards teaching, while he turned his attention toward me and just stared at me. I just ignored him as the teacher went on about Chemical Reactions. A few minutes later he started to pull my hair and poke my cheeks. I finally turned to him a said in a loud whisper “What are you, in kindergarten?! Stop pulling my hair!”

He gave this innocently hurt face and said “I would do no such thing!”

I swear there is something wrong with him, so I decided to ignore him once again which lead him to kicking the side of my chair. Once again I turned to him but this time I wasn’t as quite “Are you mentally challenged or something?! Can you not just leave me alone?”