..............................................................................................................................

I stepped out into the drizzling rain, my boots clunking on the pavement. It had been shining outside this morning, so I'd thought I'd walk around before going to the doctor's. I raise dmy hand and called for a taxi, as I swiped my phone screen and called Calli.

The taxi rides up, and just looking at the small space makes me feel uncomfortable. But, I forced myself to focus on my call to Calli as I slid in and gave my apartment address to the driver.

"Hey Calli." I said into the phone.

"S, what's up!"

"Please don't call me that."

"Whatever. Anyway, so what's going on? I heard you were at Doctor Holloway's today."

"Calli, I was diagnosed with claustrophobia. It's not a big deal, but it's going to affect me for the rest of my life. At least, that's what the doctor said."

"Claustrophobia. Like the thing the guy has in romance movies when they are stuck in an elevator together and the girl has to bring him out of his panic attack?"

"What?"

"You know, one of Tobias's fears!"

"Ohhh." I said. "Yeah."

"Jeez Siena, not good."

"Yeah, apparently mine is one of the worst cases because it was brought on by the train accident, so I need to see a therapist and take antidepressants."

"Oh wow. This is worse than we thought, huh?"

"I guess. I mean, I think she's overreacting a bit."

"Yeah, well, she trying to make sure you don't have a huge panic attack and end up crying on your kitchen floor at 3:23 A.M."

"That was oddly specific."

"I'm a psychic detective."

"Let's not reference Psych right now."

"Why?"

"Not the time."

"You sound so much like Gus right now."

"Yeah, fine. Hey, can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Please don't tell Dylan about this."

"Siena? No way! Why not!"

"He already over worries about me, and if he hears about his, he won't let me have any of my freedom."

"Siena, he's your best friend. It's his job to worry about you."

"Calli. No."

She sighs. "I don't want to do this. It's against my better judgment. This is going to turn out badly. I've seen it on all the old Disney channel shows."

"Please Calli. I'll tell him myself when things get better." I pleaded.

"Fine. But don't expect me to keep this for too long."

"Thanks." I simply said, and disconnected the call.

The taxi rolled up to my apartment building, and I paid the driver and climbed out.

Taking the lift up to my floor, I unlocked my door and stepped in. Dylan's on the kitchen table, working on a paper for one of our courses.

He barely glanced up before returning his attention back to his work.

"Hey. What did she said?"

I shrugged off my coat and drape it over the hanger. "Not much. Just that I need to see her again next week after she's had more time to investigate me. Apparently I'm a special case."

He nodded, hopefully convinced. "Ok."

"Hey, what day is it."

"It's Friday."

Friday. My date with Nick is tomorrow. I nodded. "Thanks."

I walked into my room, taking care to leave the door open. I opened my laptop and started to work on my paper for the class, but I found my mind constantly drifting back to what the doctor told me. I have to beat this. I need to beat this. I'm not going to let this fear decided me.

I shook my head and focused back on my paper. Leaning over, I began researching and typing the words into the paper.

Two hours later, I stretched and arise from my position on my bed. Walking back out into the kitchen, I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of coke. Opening the top, I took a long swig and stepped out into the living room.

Staring out of the window, I looked at the buildings. Realizing Dylan's not here, I decided to take this chance to do something I haven't done for a long time.

Prank time.

I rubbed my hands together and smirk evilly.

To get ready, I grabbed ketchup, peanut butter, and bread. Everyone's heard of the mayo doughnut filling prank. But what about the peanut butter and ketchup prank? Ketchup instead of jelly, and it's different.

I haven't pranked Dylan for a while, so this'll be interesting.

I spread the peanut butter and one side of the bread, then do the same with the ketchup on another. It's quite literally the grossest thing ever to eat, and I'm excited for Dylan to get back at me. It's been awhile since we've done a prank war. The last one we had was before we graduated from high school.

I finished preparing the sandwich and laid it on a plate to bait Dylan. Just as I dusted off my hands, my phone rings.

"Hey Calli."

"Siena, get to the corner of West 57th St and 7th Ave."

"Wait, Calli,what's up?"

"Change into Black Hawk and meet me there. Just teleport."

She hung up without saying anything else and I sprung into motion. I speed change and teleport to the directions she gave me.

"Oh my gods." Looking around, all I can see is about three buildings on fire. And not just any fire. Flames as tall as the buildings themselves, engulfing the brownstones. People are running around in a mad dash, and I see Warrior zipping around, trying to extinguish the fires (he can manipulate wind, almost like flying but not too fast). He spotted me and touched down in front of me.

"Thank god you're here. I need your help."

■ □ ■ □ ■ □

Again, sorry for the short chappie! I was up working on this and I thought, what the heck, may as well upload it now. I have a bit of info to share with you peeps. I've got Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter, so if you want to check me out, check out my profile and all the usernames are on there.

BTW, I don't know if many of you know this, but Violet is my internet name, and my real name is an Indian name which is hard to pronounce, so call me Vi. It's the last two letters of my Indian name, which is Bhargavi. It's pronounced bar-ga-vee. Not bar-gaa-vee. Short on the ga.

Anyhow, it's hard, so just call me Violet. It's my nickname anyway. But if you look up my username and that name pops up, that's really me, under my real name.

Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment, and hit that recommend button! (I've taken a vow to sound more like Connor Franta everytime I sign off so)

*flails arms around while making weird noises*

Bye!

~Vi (or Bhargavi xxx)