Akaashi Keiji ~ Studying

Start from the beginning

Akaashi sighed to himself as he knew this was going to be hard work.

~*~

Akaashi met his best friend outside her last lesson, which was Music, and decided to tell her about his plan to ensure that she remembered what she was revising.

"Seeing as you're a fat shit," he started, earning a frown from Y/N. "I'm going to reward you. Every time you get a question right, you'll get a sweet. Chocolates or Chewitts?"

Y/N thought for a moment, deciding which sweet would motivate her more. She really was in the mood for Chewitts though...

"Chewitts," she replied happily, skipping alongside the black-haired boy.

"Alright," he muttered as the two of them walked into the nearest corner shop.

~*~

The two arrived at Y/N's house only to find that her parents weren't home, and that they were both working late that night. Y/N shrugged as her and Akaashi made their way up to her bedroom. Neither of the two thought this was awkward, as they had been best friends ever since they were born. Their mother's were good friends and happened to have children at the same time as eachother, hence Y/N and Akaashi being best friends. Heck, they even took baths together until they were five! Literally nothing at this point that was said could be awkward for them both.

Y/N dropped her bag onto the floor and plonked down onto the soft rug beneath her, Akaashi sitting down opposite her in a more calmed fashion. Even though he was known to be quite the calm soul, he had a good idea in his head, and he was masking it behind his emotionless expression.

He pulled out his Science book from his bag and flicked through the pages, trying to find good questions to test his best friend on.

"Ok, Y/N," he began , clearing his throat. "Name the parts of a plant cell."

Y/N knew this.

"Nucleus, Cytoplasm, Cell Membrane, Cell Wall, Mitochondria, Chloroplast and Vacuole," she answered proudly.

"Correct," Akaashi hummed, opening the packet and sweets and tossing one to Y/N.

She caught it and popped it into her mouth happily, finishing it before Akaashi moved onto the next question. At this point, he thought it would be the perfect chance to put his plan into action. Although he would never admit it, Akaashi had had a crush on Y/N ever since they started high school, and seeing as how they were both in their third years and heading off to college soon, he wanted to be able to express those feelings without actually confessing to Y/N. Luckily, he was able to do it without hesitation or worry, being the naturally calm person he was.

"What is the function of the Vacuole?" He asked, peering over the top of his book to see, a very concentrated, Y/N. Her eyes were drifting upwards and her nose was scrunched up in that cute way she had when she was thinking. Her tongue was even poking out of the corner of her mouth, making her look even cuter.

"Ooh!" She suddenly exclaimed, returning her gaze back to Akaashi's. "The function of the Vacuole is to keep the cell firm with this liquid called sap."

Akaashi nodded and pulled out another sweet. But this time, instead of giving it to Y/N, he unwrapped it himself and held it in-between his forefinger and his thumb.

"Open your mouth," he ordered and Y/N stared at him for a moment.

"Y-you're going to feed me?" She asked in what sounded like slight disbelief.

"Yes, now open your mouth," he repeated, tilting his head forward to the girl's mouth.

Y/N shrugged before leaning forward and opening her mouth, allowing Akaashi to pop the sweet into it and pull his hand back before she began eating it.