3

It's been three days since Jessie agreed to go out for drinks with Katy and she was now standing outside of her home debating on if she should ring the doorbell or Knock.

She was nervous and afraid she'd say something stupid that'll scare Jessie off. It wasn't a date, Jessie made sure to remind her that, but it felt just like a date because it was just the two of them.

She had to be standing outside of the nicely decorated steel door for thirty minutes before she grew enough balls to actually ring the doorbell. A little tan skinned boy with deep brown eyes and curly black hair answered the door. She never seen him before so she was guessing that was Jessie's other son, Elijah.

"Elijah you better not have opened that door!" She heard Jessie bark loudly, which only caused the little boy to giggle and take ahold of Katy's hand, bringing her inside.

Katy felt uncomfortable, she didn't want Jessie to be angry at her because she was in her home without permission. The clicking of heels down the grand staircase caught Katy's attention and her eyes followed the noise as she stared in awe at Jessie who wore a white blouse and a very tight fitting pencil skirt.

Her long black hair was curled and her jewelry was shinning but not as bright as the smile on her face. Katy's mouth was agape and she felt faint all of a sudden. Jessie's beauty blinding her.

"Um- I, " Katy was at a lost for words.

Jessie chuckled elegantly brushing a few strands of hair out her face as she took a step towards Katy. She was standing so close that Katy could smell her lavender perfume and it was so intoxicating she felt herself leaning closer towards it.

Jessie said nothing and gently held Katy's chin up shutting her mouth, "You're going to catch flies if you keep your mouth open any longer."

Distantly both women could hear giggling from two eavesdropping little boys. Jessie turned around giving Katy a full view of her ass that was looking amazing. Katy had a thing for asses and Jessie's was perfect.

Heated thoughts clouded her mind of Jessie under her, moaning her name. Her fingers ached to grab ahold of her ass and squeeze it.

"Be good and listen to nana Barbara okay? I'll be home late so you guys will be sleeping." Jessie hugged and kissed them both, bidding her farewells to her kids nanny, walking towards Katy with a glint in her eye that she's never seen before.

"Are you ready?"

Katy nodded not trusting her voice. The car ride to the bar was quiet they held light conversation with each other and one thing Katy took notice to was Jessie was awfully flirty with her tonight and touchy. Not that she was complaining.

"Tell me about yourself." Jessie smiled another one of those dashing smiles that had Katy in a puddle on the floor.

She took another sip of her vodka on ice, knowing she'll need it for this conversation. "What do you want to know?"

Jessie sent her a sexy grin, "Everything."

Katy cleared her throat nervously as she downed her shot. "Well I always wanted to be a doctor since I could remember. Never thought I would make it this far too be honest. I'm the only child. My mom and dad are divorced and I'm a big fan of you and your work."

Jessie sipped her drink her sultry eyes never leaving Katy's, it was like Jessie was trying to hypnotize her and make Katy her slave.

"Mmm, not everyday someone tells me that." The trauma surgeon noted, flattered.

"Yeah," Katy chuckled, "You know you were all my professor talked about. I think he wants your autograph."

"I'll send one in the mail for him." Jessie joked.

They ordered another round of drinks and Katy loosened up a bit. Both of them partially drunk but Katy was aware that she needed to drive Jessie home so she cut herself off after a reasonable amount.

"I haven't done anything like this in so long. Thank you." Jessie leaned in and pecked her cheek letting her lips linger there longer than necessary. Their body's were pressed against each other as Jessie started to kiss Katy's neck.

"Jessie..." Katy breathed, it took everything In her to pull away. She was drunk and Katy didn't want her to do something that she probably will regret and not remember in the morning. Because once those bridges were crossed she would be in deep water, and katy didn't know how to swim.

"I want you." Jessie whispered in her ear, "Let me have you this one time."

Katy's strength to pull away was deteriorating fast, Jessie had that affect on her. She wanted to cave in but in the back of her mind a voice was telling her no, that she was going to regret it. Jessie unbuttoned her pants and traced the outline of her sex with her magical fingers, she didn't care, both of them were drunk and in the bathroom stall of a bar. She didn't care that Jessie wouldn't remember in the morning and will probably curse her out.

In that moment she just payed attention to the pleasure she was giving her and the feel of her lips and the heat that surrounded the two.

"You're so wet." Katy shuddered biting her lip as Jessie teased her sensitive area. Dipping her finger in and out of Katy. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this."

Katy was incoherent at this point and what shocked her more was Jessie was getting down on her knees and yanking harshly at Katy's trouser's wanting them off. Jessie trailed kisses down her thighs hoisting her legs over her shoulders as she ate her out.

Katy orgasmed almost immediately, as soon as she felt Jessie's warm tongue playing with her clit she lost it and came quickly moaning the trauma surgeons name. Jessie didn't stop, she continued to pleasure her until she felt Katy had enough.

Jessie wiped her mouth on her sleeve pulling the younger women into a heated kiss one last time. "I think we should go somewhere more private."

"Me too." Katy grinned bringing her lips to hers. "Let's get out of here."

_______________

Haven't updated in awhile is anyone even reading this? Lol