The Memory Corner

Zach' POV:

It was the first Christmas morning!
Christmas celebrations spread all over!
I was invited by Rickey for lunch that day!

He had prepared Russian Salad, Spaghetti in white sauce ,Corn and cheese and Beer.
The desert consisted of tiramasu!

"The lunch is sumptuous and I didn't know you are such a great cook!"
"You are unknown to many things....Jon Snow," he winked.
With a hilarious expression I replied "Sorry what?"

"Game of Thrones is in my blood"
"Mine too,don't worry."and I patted his back.

He took me inside his room after completing our lunch and asked me to wait there. He went outside again.

I saw a guitar hanging on one side of his room's wall. Study table with a reading lamp on it. Adjacent wall had a Soft board hung out with lot many pictures,that titled MEMORIES.

Ah. Let's see that I said to myself.

There was a photo of some kid who was wearing a tube in the swimming pool.

Another must be Rickey in his teens with a water gun in his hand and a girl on the other end with another water gun.
The same girl was besides him in the rollercoaster with other people behind, making a V by their middle and index finger. This time Rickey and her under the table posing for the lens.
My eyes fell on this perfect family picture with the Head of the family standing one one end,His spouse on the other and two kids in between.

And he came disturbing my train of thoughts.
"Hey,that's my memory corner."
"I got that.I read the title"
Who is the girl in that photo where she has covered you completely with the with flour and you are aiming an egg at her?"
I felt as if I knew her. Her face is similar to someone I have seen somewhere."
"Ahh..that one is my favorite picture of us. She is Nancy,our Nancy."

"You and her,since then..?"I just spit that out of my mouth with a pause even though it was of no concern to me.
Two seconds later,I also brought focus on those two words 'Our Nancy'.
"We share a thick bond since childhood"

This girl I had seen in majority of his photos was none other than Nancy. I didn't know what to respond and only then my mom's call saved me out of this awkward situation.

This one is a small chapter!
Sorry for that!
The next chapter will be updated soon
💞💞💞