Much Over a Coffee

Zach Branson's POV:

"Yes,that's right after having done an analysis of the past trends,we can conclude on the expectation that we have built up and looking forward to,"I said confidently looking positive and hopeful.
"So,you mean,if everything goes on the floor as expected, we can soon volume up our profit figures",Aron Nicole,Chief of Nicole group responded.

By now the meeting was about to get over and I felt confident of making it a success. Gosh,what a tiring day it was.
" Ok,gentlemen,we conclude for today!",I said and well with that I had a handshake with Aron and he tapped my back and said "Good Luck young boy!",I smiled in response.

With that I went into the cafeteria, just to have a coffee. The much needed coffee break after a tiring, boring but a successful meeting.

There I met my colleagues, Calvin,
Maggie,Drake and Peter
who were about to leave the cafeteria as they were done with their quick snack break. So,I bid them a bye.

My eyes fell on Nancy who was sitting with Vinny and Bella on their opposite side, laughing at something, god knows what. Duh,why do I even want to know,what's happening between them.

Ah,that reminds me,I had to go through her work,rather I was more interested in pointing out her bloopers and mistakes.So I went near their table sat with them and greeted them." Hi girls,What's happening? "

"Nothing Zach,we were deciding our weekend plan for tomorrow,Vinny instantaneously replied.
Oh,that's nice,is there any good movie to watch out for ,I asked her.
Nancy's reply to that was a clear "No".
So,clearing my throat,I changed the topic and brought it back to the coffee.
"I wish we could get better coffee here",to that both agreed,with their nods.
Nancy,isn't he right?We could suggest the people here to do something about it!
" No use dear,I have been in this organization almost for about four big years,and till date the coffee tastes the same old boring.
"That's fine,Nancy and Vinny,you both will get used to it gradually", just to break the ice between us all,I tried to create some humor.

With that I was done with my coffee and bid them a bye and told Nancy while leaving that I would go through  her research work tomorrow.

Since it was evening time I also told her that she could leave for the day if she didn't have any other work.

She nodded back with a smile. And not just a smile,a bright wide smile.
Anyone would smile back,I mean if your boss allows you to leave early,isn't it?

Silly girl,that expression of hers got passed on to me and brought a smile on my face too and with that I walked back to my cabinet.

I guess this was the longest chapter till now
Hope you like it!!!

Do not be a silent reader ,I am always open to suggestions

Keep loving and blessing me
It all counts
💓💓💓💕