SIXTEENTH CUT

Short A/N: So guys this is Grace ( A.K.A ___yoda___ ) so Paris published FIFTEENTH CUT early and I didn't get to write the rest so we will continue it now...
***
MADISONS POV:
1:09pm Day 19-Friday

When I saw Aria speed off like that I immediately felt sick to my stomach which meant something bad was about to happen or already has, something really bad.

I ran into the house to find my parents screaming and throwing things at each other.  Not wanting to interfere because only God knows what would happen to me, I wrote a note:

Dear parent or whatever, I saw something and I need to go and check on something I'm sorry about skipping therapy but it's important bee back soon,  love Madison.

I got into my mom's shiny new Sedan and drove off to Shawn's new house.  I slowly but surely walked up the driveway. J-bone wasn't in the driveway so I assumed he parked the precious thing in his 3 car garage. When I rung the door bell I expected the happy Shawn with his crooked smile and lazy eye to open the door and wrap his long arms around me as I inhaled his muffiny scent, unfortunately I didn't get to see anyone because he wasn't home which only added to my suspicion of something really bad happening or he just wasn't home and I'm overreacting but I'm not sure.

SHAWN'S P.O.V

  1:12 pm Day 19-Friday

I drove to my parent's house not really caring that I was 20 km over the  speed limit, I needed to see them, I needed to apologize. When I arrived, I didn't see them at the door waiting for me like they usually do, I hope they didn't find out about what I've done.  When I knocked on the door I heard my mom's slow footsteps come towards me.  I could feel the reluctance as she opened the door obviously not wanting to let me in.

"Shawn?" Aaliyah asked peeping her head through the door.

"Ali!" I smiled reaching my arms out for a hug.

She shook her head and simply said two words, the two words that broke me, "It's Aaliyah."

She walked away leaving me alone with my parents.

"Why are you here?" my Dad snapped which caught me by surprise.

"Manuel!" my mom scolded

"What? He just gets up and leaves us one day, doesn't tell us where he's going and for God's sake Karen we didn't even know he was alive and now you just want me to forgive him? Well I'm sorry but that's not happening,"

My mom just get's up and motions for my dad to leave.

"So," I start when my dad is gone

"I heard,"

"About what?"

"Madison, your record deal, Ariel or Aria, whatever the hell her name is,"

"H-h-how?" I asked partially shocked.

"Well for starters, I'm friends with Madison's mom so of course I'll find out about Madison and Aria, and do you really think Island won't call us to tell you you've lost you record deal?"

"I'm sorry," I said looking down at my feet

"Shawn, I'm not mad I'm just extremely disappointed" she started "Now, why are you here?"

"Well, um Aria kind of scammed me and now my bank account is at a balance of $0.00," I sighed.

My mom was about to say something when my dad stormed in.

"Get out!" he screamed.

"Manuel," my mom yelled.

"No! I am done with his shit!" he screamed.

I looked up at him and looked into his eyes, they were filled with hate and disgust.

"But," I started.

"Get out," he said once more.

And so I left.  I left everything, my box of stuff, my clothes, and my Jeep and I slowly walked down the street not knowing where to go.  I figured I just go where ever my feet took me.

-

Okay guys it's Grace and we're so sorry we haven't updated in like a month the thing is, me and Paris are like major procrastinators and yeah so we've been meaning to get to it but we just haven't so we're sorry......(DONT FORGET TO VOTE+SPAM US WITH COMMENTS! This book is ending like in the next two chapters okay bye babes😭😭)

Lot's of Love,

                           Paris and Grace.